Washington DC Message Boards

I know we will goto the superbowl and win it

joeknight

I think that you are wrong about the Redskins will not make it to the super bowl. I think you are not a true fan of the Redskins and you say these things to get me upset at you all the time. I am the true fan of the Washington Redskins and I will be for life. I have a authentic number 11 Jersey and I also have a cool hat and beads too.

Guest i know that

I know I am not a redskins fan. I just look at reality sometime thats all. This is a messge board and I have my opinions like you have yours. I dont know you so I dont really care if it upsets you. Sorry

• 1 month later...

I think you are a mean person to say some thing like that and telling me that I am not a true fan and you don’t know me. I am a true die-hard Washington Redskins fan I have been a die-hard Redskins fan since I was 8 years old and please don’t send me any more reply’s at DCpages.com. You really made me mad and you do not know me at all and I am a die-hard Redskins fan and I will always be a true fan for life. So that’s all there is to it sir.