Washington DC Message Boards

WASHINGTON POST IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH LOCAL POLITICS AND CORRUPT

WASHINGTON POST IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH LOCAL POLITICS AND CORRUPT

Many of the political candidates running for office feel that, if they can just get the endorsement of the Washington Post then their being elected is in the bag.

How wrong they are!

An endorsement from the Washington Post is the “Kiss of Death”!!!!

Fact, the Washington Post in their predictions who would win an election has been wrong more times than they are right, and they always endorse incumbents and the wealthier of the candidates running.

Fact, the Washington Post said that Marion Barry would not win and endorsed a rival. Their endorsed candidate lost!

Fact, the Washington Post was 100% behind Harold Brazil and bashed his two rivals. Harold Brazil lost.

The list of candidates that the Washington Post endorsed and lost is long. The Washington Post is out of touch with local matters especially those matters concerning local politics and how the voters really think.

The Washington Post endorses candidates who are favorable to their many side interests and people need to start realizing their hidden agenda as to who they endorse and why.

The voters are the losers when political candidates accept contributions and endorsements because, that equates to candidates being in the pockets of those special interest groups including the Washington Post because the candidate will owes first and foremost their backers which is not the voters!

I am proud as a political candidate that I have never accepted one penny from any corporation, special interest group or the like.

I have a conscience and I will never sell out the voters or be a part of having stolen our political process by special interest groups from the voters.

On the eve of our “Independence Day”, we need to become independent of the self-serving, brain washing and dishonest reporting of the Washington Post and other special interest groups who have, and continue to steal from voters a treasured right.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.