Washington DC Message Boards

I AM A SERIOUS CANDIDATE

One thing Bfrank may not be aware of is, all candidates outside of the debates have spoken individually or several at a time in other forums where we have been invited. I have done such.

To date, I have spoken before 15 groups ranging from 30 to 172 people in the room.

I have been invited to coffee parties at the homes of voters where there were between 10-15 people.

Debates are just one way of pressing flesh.

Edited by Slick Willie

Jonathan Rees saying that he's a serious candidate does not make him one.

Jonathan Rees has said a lot of things, most of which are false. Rees has lied about where he went to school. Rees fabricated an anti-discrimination lawsuit, USA and Rees v. Daro Reality, to boost his image. Rees lied about who created his website: He says "Margaret Clay," but the original source code, posted here and elsewhere, shows that Rees designed his own (really awful, but the way) website. Rees lied about his marital status. Rees lied about his work experience. Rees has lied about the forums and community meetings he's attended. Rees has lied about where he had his campaign flyers printed. (He says Puerto Rico, but it isn't so.)

It looks like it's become something of a competition to see who can spot Rees' latest lie the fastest on the Washington Post's new blog, DC Wire.

I have lied about nothing and I do not care to allow you to harass others by giving you want you want.

<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"

name="PostalCode"/>

name="State"/>

name="City"/>

name="address"/>

name="date"/>

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>

<o:DocumentProperties>

<o:Author>Margaret Clay</o:Author>

<o:Template>Normal</o:Template>

<o:LastAuthor>Margaret Clay</o:LastAuthor>

<o:Revision>2</o:Revision>

<o:TotalTime>15</o:TotalTime>

<o:Created>2005-09-15T03:56:00Z</o:Created>

Show proof I have lied about marital status as I have not.

Show proof I do not work where I say I do.

Show any proof I lied about anything I said.

I will be waiting fact liar.

Jonathan Rees saying that he's a serious candidate does not make him one.

Jonathan Rees has said a lot of things, most of which are false. Rees has lied about where he went to school. Rees fabricated an anti-discrimination lawsuit, USA and Rees v. Daro Reality, to boost his image. Rees lied about who created his website: He says "Margaret Clay," but the original source code, posted here and elsewhere, shows that Rees designed his own (really awful, but the way) website. Rees lied about his marital status. Rees lied about his work experience. Rees has lied about the forums and community meetings he's attended. Rees has lied about where he had his campaign flyers printed. (He says Puerto Rico, but it isn't so.)

It looks like it's become something of a competition to see who can spot Rees' latest lie the fastest on the Washington Post's new blog, DC Wire.

Edited by Slick Willie

It strikes me as odd that Rees would write "I have spoken before 15 groups ranging from 30 to 172." Who counts an exact number of people like that? Where was this gathering of 172 people? Where was the gathering of 30 people? Rees can't name a place and a date because these events never occurred.

One thing Bfrank may not be aware of is, all candidates outside of the debates have spoken individually or several at a time in other forums where we have been invited. I have done such.

To date, I have spoken before 15 groups ranging from 30 to 172 people in the room.

I have been invited to coffee parties at the homes of voters where there were between 10-15 people.

Debates are just one way of pressing flesh.

Spoke at several nursing homes, DC Dental Society, AFL-CIO Labor Committee and others.

It strikes me as odd that Rees would write "I have spoken before 15 groups ranging from 30 to 172." Who counts an exact number of people like that? Where was this gathering of 172 people? Where was the gathering of 30 people? Rees can't name a place and a date because these events never occurred.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.