Washington DC Message Boards

JONATHAN REES' VIEW ON POLITICAL DEBATES

My political campaign consists of: 1) over 11,000 E-mail addresses to ward 3 voters, 2) mini flyers and 3) a force of Latinos who distribute them with me every day in Ward 3. I do not and will not accept money from any, organization, corporation, or PAC directly or indirectly, as I refuse to whore myself and sell out the voter John Q. Public down the road. I only want to owe the voters, not organizations, corporations, or PACs, as that is a sell out of the people who voted.

My web site has had over 15,500 hits since I started. I do not rub shoulders with the Democratic party elite, I do not attend political socials, I do not ask for any help of those already in power and I will not debate my rivals but take my position on the issues and what I want to do to voters (one on one) at my own expense and hard labor. While I am 51 years old, I walk five miles every night up and down the streets of Ward 3 distributing my mini flyers and I will not stop until September 12, 2006. My vision of America/DC is for a city council that is for the people by the people and not for organizations, corporations, or PACs or by the organizations, corporations, or PACs.

Every candidate has her/his own approach to reaching voters and selling them on their candidacy and each works out fine but to varying degrees but what wins it for most is which platform is most appealing to voters and not how it is presented!

My political campaign consists of: 1) over 11,000 E-mail addresses to ward 3 voters, 2) mini flyers and 3) a force of Latinos who distribute them with me every day in Ward 3. I do not and will not accept money from any, organization, corporation, or PAC directly or indirectly, as I refuse to whore myself and sell out the voter John Q. Public down the road. I only want to owe the voters, not organizations, corporations, or PACs, as that is a sell out of the people who voted.

My web site has had over 15,500 hits since I started. I do not rub shoulders with the Democratic party elite, I do not attend political socials, I do not ask for any help of those already in power and I will not debate my rivals but take my position on the issues and what I want to do to voters (one on one) at my own expense and hard labor. While I am 51 years old, I walk five miles every night up and down the streets of Ward 3 distributing my mini flyers and I will not stop until September 12, 2006. My vision of America/DC is for a city council that is for the people by the people and not for organizations, corporations, or PACs or by the organizations, corporations, or PACs.

Every candidate has her/his own approach to reaching voters and selling them on their candidacy and each works out fine but to varying degrees but what wins it for most is which platform is most appealing to voters and not how it is presented!

Guest Guest

Rees' views on debates is that which many politicians today are following for a wide variety of reasons but more so due to many offer video streams on their website and/or power-point presentations on CD disks distributed in lieu of.

Much is changing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.