Washington DC Message Boards

FINALLY PROOF THAT WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS SELLS OUT GAY PEOPLE.

FINALLY PROOF THAT WARD 3 CANDIDATE SAM BROOKS SELLS OUT GAY PEOPLE.

Sam Brooks a candidate for the ward 3 city council seat says he supports the GLBT people but that has proven to be a lie!

Can anybody deny that Ward 3 city council candidate Sam Brooks did not take over $10 grand from well know homophobe Jack Quinn a retired US Congressman and his homophobic employees? The proof is contained within Sam Brooks own 01/31/06 campaign finance filing?

Go to his rival Rees website and look at Brooks filing but specifically for all contributions from Jack Pak, Jack Quinn and all persons using the mailing address of Cassidy & Associates and their spouses using other addresses.

Brooks is attacking his rivals like a pit-bull dog out of anger for being exposed as a liar and enemy of all Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Transgender people and this is making him go nuts that he cannot stop lying and attacking his rivals. He has attacked Jonathan Rees for a long time, he has attacked Professor Mary Cheh, he has attacked former DDOT candidate Bill Rice and only God knows whom else he has attacked.

I am not ashamed to admit that I assisted others opposed to my rival Sam Brooks but their cause was just!

If you are a true champion of GLBT rights then you do not do what Sam Brooks did and that is to accept over $10,000.00 from America's most notorious homophobe and his followers. Sam Brooks did this and that make what he claims a hypocracy plain and simple.

See the proof >>>>>>

http://rees-for-citycouncil.com/homophobe.pdf[/size]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.