Washington DC Message Boards

IT IS GOOD TO BE THE TARGET OF POLITICAL ATTACKS

Where are the political attacks? All I see are a bunch of people tired of a lunatic thinking he is a political candidate completely dominate and retard any serious discussion of issues and candidates in just about every forum he can. No wonder Rees has been banned at every Ward 3 based Listserve, DCist, Craigslist (despite his continued flaunting of the TOS there), and elsewhere.

Only the basically unmoderated DC Wire and this forum remain open to Rees's rants. Political attacks? Hardly.

B. Frank

Because it is free pubilicity!

My my my Bfrank but I am not banned anywhere as I am in all those list servers but..... you figure it out.

So who are you to judge who is a real candidate and who is not?

I consider all 8 of the people who filed to be real candidates and to be taken seriously as real candidates.

Where are the political attacks? All I see are a bunch of people tired of a lunatic thinking he is a political candidate completely dominate and retard any serious discussion of issues and candidates in just about every forum he can. No wonder Rees has been banned at every Ward 3 based Listserve, DCist, Craigslist (despite his continued flaunting of the TOS there), and elsewhere.

Only the basically unmoderated DC Wire and this forum remain open to Rees's rants. Political attacks? Hardly.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.