Washington DC Message Boards

CANDIDATE JONATHAN REES NEW CAMPAIGN FLYER

Bfrank,

All I know was told to me by Mary Cheh and Cathy Wiss.

Davis Kennedy is an old friend. So you figure that out.

Well if you have never spoken to Davis Kennedy, then how could he tell you what he has supposedly told all of the other candidates?

Based on the performances in the two forums I have attended, I just don't see where Gordon provides any excitment or vision for the Ward. He is a one-trick pony in terms of 'rebuilding the schools in Iraq'. He has claimed to be responsible for the Avalon Theater. I think Eric Goulet would have more claim to that distinction than Gordon.

If the NW Current wants to give its endorsement to Gordon, that is fine, but I am not seeing it with him.

B. Frank

Guest human_*

Having a new Political Face in D.C. really would be refreshing. Hey Rees, I might e-mail or call you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a publisher of a newspapers says who he prefers and puts in in the context that why are you running when you have no chance, that disturbs me and Davis Kennedy said this to several of the candidates not me.

Call me anytime Guest Human.

I need to speak to people who are HUMAN and not robots like Truthseeker who likes you say the opposite of anything you dod jusr because the family dog won't play with him.

Having a new Political Face in D.C. really would be refreshing. Hey Rees, I might e-mail or call you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.