Washington DC Message Boards

Bethesda Nanny Needed

Guest Christine Wallace

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking for Daycare/Nannies I would suggest going to these two sites.

www.dcdaycare.com

This site has tons of information regarding child development

www.nannylocators.com

Ask for Cassandra. Tell her Ed told you to call.

Ed

Guest Angie

Hi, my name is Angie. I have many years of experience with children. I babysat for a lot of families in my neighborhood growing up. I was a nanny for about seven months to a 3 month old until I got another job at a daycare! I worked with all ages in the daycare from infants to preschool but I was mainly in the infant room. I worked at the daycare for 2 years until I had my son and we moved out of New York state because of my husbands job. When I moved to Maryland 1 1/2 years ago I babysat 3 other children besides my son. When I starting watching the kids their ages were 3, 7 and 3 months. I recently moved to Frederick, Maryland and looking for a job in the area. I have great references and would love to become part of your family. ~ Angie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mariana
Bethesda Nanny needed for flexible 30-40 hours per week.  Driving required.

Hello ! My name is Mariana Shaw Estrada. I'm from Argentina. I have read your ad and I'm interesting in babysitting your child.

I have been working as au pair with two different families in Chevy Chase, DC. The first one was from January to April, since they moved to North Carolina. Right now, I 'm taking care of two kids, but as they are going to move to Slovakia they are looking for a teacher from there. So I have references if you need. And now I would like to do babysitting per hour, since I am going to move with my boyfriend (also from Argentina).

I love kids and I enjoy being with them !!!

I would love to meet you.

Sincerely,

Mariana

• 1 month later...
Guest karolina
Bethesda Nanny needed for flexible 30-40 hours per week. Driving required.

Hi I`m looking for the extra job (part time). I love to work with kids.I used to be an au-pair. I would like to work beetwen 9am to 2 pm and weekends. I`m very active person and I love all of activities. I`m good in craft and arts and easy going person. I promise you that your kids will be safe and happy with me.