Washington DC Message Boards

THE WARD 3 SHOWN DOWN

This weekend, three of the ward three candidates were up and down my area of the ward (Palisades) going door to door attempting to meet voters for the first time.

First Bill Rice appeared Saturday.

Second Mary Cheh appeared on Sunday.

Last Sam Brooks came around a few hours after Mary Cheh did.

Prior to that, Jonathan Rees had hit us twice and Erik Gaull once with each of them flooding the Palisades with their campaign literature in a far bigger way than the other three did.

Unfortunately, the Palisades is Erik Gaull's home turf but most voted against him last time he ran against Kathy Patterson and he is well hated here and that may be why he set up his campaign headquarters in Tenleytown.

There are too many candidates that is a turn off to me at least and some of my friends think a large field of candidates can make it easier for any of them to win whereas the winner might not if it was just two or three running.

It is getting exciting ------ NOT as they are all boring and say nothing new.

This weekend, three of the ward three candidates were up and down my area of the ward (Palisades) going door to door attempting to meet voters for the first time.

First Bill Rice appeared Saturday.

Second Mary Cheh appeared on Sunday.

Last Sam Brooks came around a few hours after Mary Cheh did.

Prior to that, Jonathan Rees had hit us twice and Erik Gaull once with each of them flooding the Palisades with their campaign literature in a far bigger way than the other three did.

Unfortunately, the Palisades is Erik Gaull's home turf but most voted against him last time he ran against Kathy Patterson and he is well hated here and that may be why he set up his campaign headquarters in Tenleytown.

There are too many candidates that is a turn off to me at least and some of my friends think a large field of candidates can make it easier for any of them to win whereas the winner might not if it was just two or three running.

It is getting exciting ------ NOT as they are all boring and say nothing new.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.