Washington DC Message Boards

Post blog pulls his posts - at long last

The most recent example of Il Innombrable's self-aggrandizing blog-jacking, took the form of the shameful "On The Stump" comments thread on DC wire. He's been posting the usual nonsense there, seemingly compulsively, for days now.

As of tonight, the blog's management has finally seen fit to pull all (almost all) posts by rEESand his pretend-friends. Over 50 posts, by my count. Hopefully, everyone got screenshots of them, though I suppose it doesn't matter since the Paper Of Record has copies now. Anyway, glad they cleaned that joint up.

The Post pulled a lot of stuff off including stuff posted insulting Jonathan Rees.

The most recent example of Il Innombrable\'s self-aggrandizing blog-jacking, took the form of the shameful \"On The Stump\" comments thread on DC wire. He\'s been posting the usual nonsense there, seemingly compulsively, for days now.

As of tonight, the blog\'s management has finally seen fit to pull all (almost all) posts by rEESand his pretend-friends. Over 50 posts, by my count. Hopefully, everyone got screenshots of them, though I suppose it doesn\'t matter since the Paper Of Record has copies now. Anyway, glad they cleaned that joint up.

The Post pulled a lot of stuff off including stuff posted insulting Jonathan Rees.

Nope. I took screen shots of them all. Only the stuff posted by the obvious Rees aliases is gone. How did the Post figure it out, I wonder? ;-) If I were Rees, I'd be a little more circumspect about my posts there.

There are no posts on the Post blog with the name Truthseeker.

Nope. I took screen shots of them all. Only the stuff posted by the obvious Rees aliases is gone. How did the Post figure it out, I wonder? ;-) If I were Rees, I\'d be a little more circumspect about my posts there.

There are no posts on the Post blog with the name Truthseeker.

I think you failed to understand the referent. "My posts" was part of the hypothetical construction "if I were Rees'". (And it gratifies me deeply that I am not.)

Wow, Columbia University, eh? How you expect to comprehend the complexities of legislative language, let alone common discourse, is really beyond me.

I suppose that you can do better than Jonathan Rees comprehending the complexities of legislative language? So what qualifies you?

You sound more like a BS artist than anything as well as a person with a touch of paranoia.

I think you failed to understand the referent. \"My posts\" was part of the hypothetical construction \"if I were Rees\'\". (And it gratifies me deeply that I am not.)

Wow, Columbia University, eh? How you expect to comprehend the complexities of legislative language, let alone common discourse, is really beyond me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.