Washington DC Message Boards

Housekeeping

Guest Kendra

Guest Kendra

I just had our home services by the Frontdesk at www.myhousekeeping.com they are great to work with and splendid service. Anyone else use this business?

KM

• 1 month later...
Guest Julie B

I also used Frontdesk ..they were refered by a friend in Bethesda and I have had them since 2003. They are very professional and thorough , always on time and have a great scheduling software with reminders. If you need house maids this is the place to go for a high end service. Alex does a great job with his teams.

Julie

Guest Leonard

just another note .. we and many others also use them in our building and they are great and very professional. Good choice see them at www.nextdaymaids.com

LS

Guest Johnny

Hi there,

I'm interested in Frontdesk.

What kinds of services do they have? and

what is the price range of services?

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

-Johnny

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kendra

see them at www.nextdaymaids.com or www.myhousekeeping.com .... call Alex my boss is using them now in Potomac and shes very picky! hope this helps.

Guest Anna C

We just started service about a month ago with them in my boyfriends apartment in Bethesda ... they are great, reliable and send us emails with the schedules.

• 3 months later...
Guest Julie B

Just had my apartment cleaned ! what a diifference the Frontdesk made ! I was effered to them by a friend ..i understand that Alex only takes referrals not walkins ! They are great I endorse them as well.

JB

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Sandy and Jean

Seems like a lot of people are using this company . They are so quiet i only herd of them thru a friend in Bethesda and we have been customers for almost 2 years noe. They are not cheap but consistent and their online and email access with reminders are great. highley recommend them . :D