Washington DC Message Boards

Rees gone from City Paper

Looks like another blog has bit the dust: City Paper deleted that incredibly long and weird thread in which Rees tried to defend his odd assertion that he worked with the Department of Justice in a housing discrimination case, United States and Rees v. Daro Reality. (That's also the same blog where Rees similarly tried to explain the contradictions over where he's said he's gone to school.)

Loose Lips (James Jones) wiped it all out. LL favors Rees.

Looks like another blog has bit the dust: City Paper deleted that incredibly long and weird thread in which Rees tried to defend his odd assertion that he worked with the Department of Justice in a housing discrimination case, United States and Rees v. Daro Reality. (That's also the same blog where Rees similarly tried to explain the contradictions over where he's said he's gone to school.)

I base my claim on the fact that the City Paper did one story on Mr Rees and they did another one that is in the can to be published later showing him in action on the streets and it is only because they find his style different.

And on what do you base this assertion, Mr. Brand New Alias Who Has Nothing Whatsoever To Do With Rees?

PS: Hi \"Ramon\"

I base my claim on the fact that the City Paper did one story on Mr Rees and they did another one that is in the can to be published later showing him in action on the streets and it is only because they find his style different.

Ha ha! From what I hear, I think you should probably wait until the City Paper story comes out before you get too confident in their "support".

................... :lol:

You are probably right as none of our papers have really said a whole lot about the local ward races other than a few lines on some back page and probably will be too busy covering the mayoral race as that is what people want to read about.

Ha ha! From what I hear, I think you should probably wait until the City Paper story comes out before you get too confident in their \"support\".

................... :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.