Washington DC Message Boards

I AM JUST HERE TO MOCK ALL CANDIDATES

Certainly the way you have conducted yourself since July when you announced your candidacy, as well as on the Columbia Heights Yahoo Group back in 2001 would qualify as not being a "real" candidate for office.

I am glad you are beginning to admit your problems.

B. Frank

I am not taking sides with any candidate but just having fun mocking them all.

I am glad you have shown everyone how stupid you are that you think that only one person would post here anything you dislike.

This makes keeping one's identity easier as you will not be trying to figure out who I really am.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

Certainly the way you have conducted yourself since July when you announced your candidacy, as well as on the Columbia Heights Yahoo Group back in 2001 would qualify as not being a "real" candidate for office.

I am glad you are beginning to admit your problems.

B. Frank

I am glad you have shown everyone how stupid you are that you think that only one person would post here anything you dislike.

This makes keeping one's identity easier as you will not be trying to figure out who I really am.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

So, apparently "Ramon Stewart-Rivera" lied in his recent postings on CityDesk and DCWire when he proudly admitted to being behind all the aliases.

Or perhaps that was just another bit of Super-Secret Genius Campaign Trickery. :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.