Washington DC Message Boards

STEIN DEMOCRATS KICKED SAM BROOKS OUT

Fact, the STEIN DEMOCRATS kicked Sam Brooks out of their office because he was constantly coming there day after day pestering them like a little boy who wants to hang around the firehouse.

Sam Brooks is a phony and others who know him have seen it.

I just called a friend who happens to be a major force in the Stein organization.

TOTAL FABRICATION. Needless to say.

I'd be careful about repeating this one again Rees.

OKAY LIAR...give us the name of your friend down at the STEIN DEMOCRATS as we know all down there and let us verify what you said.

WHAT IT MEANS IS SAM BROOKS IS TELLING LIES TO THE GLBT COMMUNITY.

EVEN MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE WROTE ON DCIST LOOK AT WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM AND YOU WILL SEE WHO THE CANDIADTES OWE BEFORE THEY OWE YOU!

THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/151454240.html

ALL ELSE YOU LOSERS ARE TALKING ABOUT IS A SMOKE SCREEN TO EXCUSE A REAL HOMOPHOBIC SAM BROOKS.

I just called a friend who happens to be a major force in the Stein organization.

TOTAL FABRICATION. Needless to say.

I'd be careful about repeating this one again Rees.

Well, that would be highly inappropriate, particularly as I promised this person anonymity. you remember anonymity, eh? I know you're a big fan of the concept.

If pretending I'm lying helps you feel less anxiety-ridden, well by all means, knock yourself out.

OKAY LIAR...give us the name of your friend down at the STEIN DEMOCRATS as we know all down there and let us verify what you said.

WHAT IT MEANS IS SAM BROOKS IS TELLING LIES TO THE GLBT COMMUNITY.

EVEN MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE WROTE ON DCIST LOOK AT WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM AND YOU WILL SEE WHO THE CANDIADTES OWE BEFORE THEY OWE YOU!

THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/151454240.html

ALL ELSE YOU LOSERS ARE TALKING ABOUT IS A SMOKE SCREEN TO EXCUSE A REAL HOMOPHOBIC SAM BROOKS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.