Washington DC Message Boards

JACK QUINN, SAM BROOKS & THE KU KLUX KLAN

JACK QUINN, SAM BROOKS & THE KU KLUX KLAN

http://ward3.blogspot.com/2006/04/jack-qui...-klux-klan.html

Sloppy writing, sloppy analysis, bizarre and laughable in general.

In other words, typical.

*yawn*

So apparently you were afraid of what people were saying about the quickly-deleted blog "jrrees.blogspot.com". Can't blame ya there. Fortunately, your latest attempt at revising your own history is futile; Screenshots of all the posts, including ones you deleted shortly after posting them, have already been distributed around town.

Please direct youe messages to Mr. Rees not me as I am only quoting per se what I read as well as others.

Sadly, what is written is true; namely, Mr. Brooks is a bigot and hates gay people otherwise he would not have gone out of his way to seek money from people he knew were bigoted toward gay people.

quote name='truthseeker' date='Apr 15 2006, 02:10 AM' post='16947']

In other words, typical.

*yawn*

So apparently you were afraid of what people were saying about the quickly-deleted blog "jrrees.blogspot.com". Can't blame ya there. Fortunately, your latest attempt at revising your own history is futile; Screenshots of all the posts, including ones you deleted shortly after posting them, have already been distributed around town.

By the way, "Ramon" are you aware that when you steal photographs from the internet without permission or attribution, you're violating copyright law?

Only photos that participate in the Creative Commons program or those in the public domain are exceptions. And most of the ones on that excuse for a blog do NOT fall into those categories.

Rees has apparently failed to notice that real websites use "photo courtesy of" on any photo they didn't take themselves.

It seems everything your BFFL Rees, does involves some sort of ethical breach.

And what DID happen to jrrees.blogspot.com? :-)

Please direct youe messages to Mr. Rees not me as I am only quoting per se what I read as well as others.

Sadly, what is written is true; namely, Mr. Brooks is a bigot and hates gay people otherwise he would not have gone out of his way to seek money from people he knew were bigoted toward gay people.

quote name='truthseeker' date='Apr 15 2006, 02:10 AM' post='16947']

In other words, typical.

*yawn*

WHAT IT MEANS IS SAM BROOKS IS TELLING LIES TO THE GLBT COMMUNITY.

EVEN MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE WROTE ON DCIST LOOK AT WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM AND YOU WILL SEE WHO THE CANDIADTES OWE BEFORE THEY OWE YOU!

THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/151454240.html

ALL ELSE YOU LOSERS ARE TALKING ABOUT IS A SMOKE SCREEN TO EXCUSE A REAL HOMOPHOBIC SAM BROOKS.

By the way, "Ramon" are you aware that when you steal photographs from the internet without permission or attribution, you're violating copyright law?

Only photos that participate in the Creative Commons program or those in the public domain are exceptions. And most of the ones on that excuse for a blog do NOT fall into those categories.

Rees has apparently failed to notice that real websites use "photo courtesy of" on any photo they didn't take themselves.

It seems everything your BFFL Rees, does involves some sort of ethical breach.

And what DID happen to jrrees.blogspot.com? :-)

WHAT IT MEANS IS SAM BROOKS IS TELLING LIES TO THE GLBT COMMUNITY.

EVEN MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE WROTE ON DCIST LOOK AT WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM AND YOU WILL SEE WHO THE CANDIADTES OWE BEFORE THEY OWE YOU!

THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/151454240.html

ALL ELSE YOU LOSERS ARE TALKING ABOUT IS A SMOKE SCREEN TO EXCUSE A REAL HOMOPHOBIC SAM BROOKS.

Um. Yes. So you've said once or twice.

Of course, this has nothing to do with my post.

Foolish little person.

This is a bit strange because Mr Rees has made it clear in certain circles that if he was elected and confronted any legislation that was pro-gay he would obstain from the vote and allow the matter to be decided by the twelve other council members.

When Rees was asked why, he said what has the gay community ever done for me and said no more leaving me with unanswered questions why he would walk up the middle but not commit either way.

Um. Yes. So you've said once or twice.

Of course, this has nothing to do with my post.

Foolish little person.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.