Washington DC Message Boards

Rees and Daro Reality

Jonathan Rees has boasted all over the Internet and most recently on City Paper's blog, http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/citydes...t-released.html (http://Use Full URL address/gg58f) that he worked with the Department of Justice in a discrimination lawsuit against Daro Realty. Here's what Rees posted on City Paper's blog:

Anybody can walk down to the U.S. District Court in DC and read on the computer all that has to do with the case of USA & Rees v. Daro.

And what he posted on his now-deleted blog (which has been saved):

I was the person who rallied up the angry residents managers, took all the evidence to the US Department of Justice and the evidence was so good that the US DOJ only took three days to decide and filed a civil rights –fair housing action suit under federal law and incorporated DC on top of it.

The next result of this case was:

USA & Rees v. Daro Realty, Inc. & Byron Christiansen

United States District Court, District of Columbia

Case# 1:90-CV-02150 & 1:90-CV-02150

Hon. Norma Holloway Johnson

Now here's the really interesting part. Rees created a website, http://www.stormpages.com/g/gourdine/, in which he said he was a paralegal in US v. Daro Reality:

When I first arrived in Washington, D.C., and began working in the legal industry, I got my start with a little help from Isaac Gourdine and Larry C. Williams who shared office space and through them, I grew through friends of their's in the legal community and went on to work as a paralegal in notable cases: E.G. United States of America v. Marion Barry, United States of America v. John Gotti, United States of America v. Daro Realty, Inc., and others and made a lot of friends and enemies alike.

How is it possible for somebody to be both a plaintiff and a paralegal in the same case? Of course, it's not. If you research this a bit more you'll find that what Rees wrote about his so-called lawsuit against Daro Reality is a fabrication.

But the truth of the matter is that Rees completely lied when he posted:

He made it up. He fabricated it. He created a fantasy case. Rees' posts about Daro Reality are a figment of his imagination. They have no basis in reality. How many different ways can it be said: Rees told a big lie when he posted about Daro Reality.

Rees' weak evasions can't change the reality of his false statements.

Where is it written that anybody of any profession is not allowed to help the government bag some bad boys?

But the truth of the matter is that Rees completely lied when he posted:

He made it up. He fabricated it. He created a fantasy case. Rees' posts about Daro Reality are a figment of his imagination. They have no basis in reality. How many different ways can it be said: Rees told a big lie when he posted about Daro Reality.

Rees' weak evasions can't change the reality of his false statements.

THANK you. That's it in a nutshell. No pun intended:-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.