Washington DC Message Boards

Ridiculous

Wow. I came here to do a little reading and critical thinking on contemporary issues, and I see nothing but somewhere between 2 and 7 people getting into petty arguments over nothing. To be honest, Lucifer and Sam Brooks whatever come off as nothing but a joke. The people responding to those two seem to never have heard of a troll before and don't know how to deal with one. Are there any active moderators on this forum? There seem to be several listed and there are numerous violations of the guidelines, so I'd love to see a quick and decisive conclusion to this silly standoff so that we can have some actual political discussion instead of a squabble between ward 3 candidates.

Oh, and in light of your accusations towards each other, I'd be glad to identify myself via email or PM. I don't want to be confused with either of these competing sides.

Bravo well said but this squabble has taken a new twist this weekend where somebody mailed out a letter to many ward 3 voters accusing Professor Mary Cheh of wrongdoing and reported her to the Commissioner of the IRS.

This squabble between ward 3 candidates is not just here but everywhere.

Historically, dirty tricks have in the past been employed by candidates Erik Gaull and Sam Brooks but never by the other candidates.

Wow. I came here to do a little reading and critical thinking on contemporary issues, and I see nothing but somewhere between 2 and 7 people getting into petty arguments over nothing. To be honest, Lucifer and Sam Brooks whatever come off as nothing but a joke. The people responding to those two seem to never have heard of a troll before and don\\\'t know how to deal with one. Are there any active moderators on this forum? There seem to be several listed and there are numerous violations of the guidelines, so I\\\'d love to see a quick and decisive conclusion to this silly standoff so that we can have some actual political discussion instead of a squabble between ward 3 candidates.

Oh, and in light of your accusations towards each other, I\\\'d be glad to identify myself via email or PM. I don\\\'t want to be confused with either of these competing sides.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.