Washington DC Message Boards

MOST MASS MURDERERS ARE GAY MEN

A careful examination of mass murderers in the USA 1910-2005 bears out that 90% of them are gay.

Richard W. Rogers

Jeremy Brian Jones

Henry Lee Lucas

Joe Patrick Courtney

Steven Avery

Edmund Kemper III

Bobby Joe Long

David J. Carpenter

Henry Louis Wallace

Calvin Jackson

William Bonin

Randy Kraft

Robert Berdella

John Wayne Gacy

This is a fact as revealed about these creeps by the FBI and others after the fact.

Other law enforcement statistics show that when two gay men get into a domestic altercation, it is 10 times more brutual, bloody and result in serious bodily injury and death than heterosexual relationships.

The fact is, I have read the attacks on gays on this message board and HOMOSEXUALITY IS ABNORMAL from a religious point of view, psychological point of view and of most recent, science has shown that it is abnormal because they now claim HOMOSEXUALITY is caused by a QUEEN GENE that can be corrected.

No matter how you cut it, HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong and I think anti-gay feelings should be respected just as much as pro-gay feelings.

The U.S. Congress should nip this sickness by the bud and pass legislation that prohibits same sex marriage.

ALSO BFRANK SHOULD BE WATCHED BY THE POLICE BECAUSE HE IS A SICKO GAY GUY WHO STALKS POLITICAL CANDIDATES ALL DAY ONLINE AND MIGHT BE PLANNING TO KILL THEM.

A careful examination of mass murderers in the USA 1910-2005 bears out that 90% of them are gay.

Richard W. Rogers

Jeremy Brian Jones

Henry Lee Lucas

Joe Patrick Courtney

Steven Avery

Edmund Kemper III

Bobby Joe Long

David J. Carpenter

Henry Louis Wallace

Calvin Jackson

William Bonin

Randy Kraft

Robert Berdella

John Wayne Gacy

This is a fact as revealed about these creeps by the FBI and others after the fact.

Other law enforcement statistics show that when two gay men get into a domestic altercation, it is 10 times more brutual, bloody and result in serious bodily injury and death than heterosexual relationships.

The fact is, I have read the attacks on gays on this message board and HOMOSEXUALITY IS ABNORMAL from a religious point of view, psychological point of view and of most recent, science has shown that it is abnormal because they now claim HOMOSEXUALITY is caused by a QUEEN GENE that can be corrected.

No matter how you cut it, HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong and I think anti-gay feelings should be respected just as much as pro-gay feelings.

The U.S. Congress should nip this sickness by the bud and pass legislation that prohibits same sex marriage.

ALSO BFRANK SHOULD BE WATCHED BY THE POLICE BECAUSE HE IS A SICKO GAY GUY WHO STALKS POLITICAL CANDIDATES ALL DAY ONLINE AND MIGHT BE PLANNING TO KILL THEM.

Truthseeker and Bfrank are the same person as their writing style is identical, their behaviorial pattern is identical and a careful examination shows thisike this responding to a post with no post.

Ass. I got the idea from watching him do this - quoting your post keeps a copy of it in the permanent archive, even if you delete it.

Not that it matters - I've got a screenshot. And I'm forwarding it to some VERY interested parties.

Who other gay murderers.

This is the USA and I have a right to my opinion even if you disagree.

Ass. I got the idea from watching him do this - quoting your post keeps a copy of it in the permanent archive, even if you delete it.

Not that it matters - I\'ve got a screenshot. And I\'m forwarding it to some VERY interested parties.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.