Washington DC Message Boards

The Rees Supporters Are Right

When Sam Brooks is known not to be home there are no postings here by Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker or Golden Girl.

Brooks is out on the streets this afternoon and the lack of any postings by Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker or Golden Girl now convinces me that Rees people are not to far from the truth as to the real identity of these jokers.

When Sam Brooks is known not to be home there are no postings here by Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker or Golden Girl.

Brooks is out on the streets this afternoon and the lack of any postings by Bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker or Golden Girl now convinces me that Rees people are not to far from the truth as to the real identity of these jokers.

uh huh

That sounds like a YES to me Bfrank.

Others argue that Bfrank is the ex-convict DCist Martin who is the former lover of one of the candidates.

DC Pages is not the only place this craziness goes on.

No, it sounds like, "ya right" given that your premise is wrong. It's not like it isn't 60 and sunny out, with NCAA hoops on, as well as opening day of the Cherry Blossom Festival.

Well, why are you home? I am sitting in the park at Dupont Circle enjoy the people out here.

I would also love to see Rees slam you into the sidewalk Bfrank but I sense you fear him too and that is why you remain incognito.

Rees told others that you live on Wisconsin Ave in a flat across the street from McDonalds.

No, it sounds like, "ya right" given that your premise is wrong. It's not like it isn't 60 and sunny out, with NCAA hoops on, as well as opening day of the Cherry Blossom Festival.

Well, why are you home? I am sitting in the park at Dupont Circle enjoy the people out here.

I would also love to see Rees slam you into the sidewalk Bfrank but I sense you fear him too and that is why you remain incognito.

Rees told others that you live on Wisconsin Ave in a flat across the street from McDonalds.

zzzzzzzz

Unremarkably, you're wrong.

I at least have not posted because I'm bored to tears with your absurd "I'm just some new guy who isn't GayRepublican/RayStewart/VincenzoCorleone/AngelaBrannon/NixxiDixon/SleazySam/Etc" routine. The links that were posted here this week

(start with http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3664 and follow the threads through Feb 17) have demonstrated to my satisfaction, and that of many others, that this is not the first time you've pulled this bizarre and transparent little strategem. And, more to the point, that you'll keep it up as long as anyone gives you even a modicum of attention.

(see: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3735 )

Until I find new verifiable links and documents - and I will - there's nothing more to be said really. Knock yourself out, alias-boy.

AND NOBODY BUT YOU AND A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE ARE READING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

IT IS SORRY ASS CANDIDATES LIKE WE HAVE AND NUT CASES LIKE YOU WHY I DO NOT BOTHER VOTING ANYMORE BECAUSE IT IS NOT WORTH IT AS I LOSE NO MATTER WHO WINS.

Unremarkably, you\'re wrong.

I at least have not posted because I\'m bored to tears with your absurd \"I\'m just some new guy who isn\'t GayRepublican/RayStewart/VincenzoCorleone/AngelaBrannon/NixxiDixon/SleazySam/Etc\" routine. The links that were posted here this week have demonstrated to my satisfaction, and that of many others, that this is not the first time you\'ve pulled this bizarre and transparent little strategem. And, more to the point, that you\'ll keep it up as long as anyone gives you even a modicum of attention.

Until I find new verifiable links and documents - and I will - there\'s nothing more to be said really. Knock yourself out, alias-boy.

"Rees people" -- who? Nobody listed on Jonathan Rees' campaign website can be identified. It does appear the the emperor has no clothes: There are no Rees people, just Jonathan Rees.

Sorry but you obviously have not be away from your computer long enough but these Rees people do exist and can be found in the phone book.

"Rees people" -- who? Nobody listed on Jonathan Rees' campaign website can be identified. It does appear the the emperor has no clothes: There are no Rees people, just Jonathan Rees.

Sorry but you obviously have not be away from your computer long enough but these Rees people do exist and can be found in the phone book.

Rees, Have you ever had therapy? Like honestly... real therapy? You should talk to someone. I'm not trying to insult you here or make you spawn a new alias by telling you I'll punch you or something here, that was mostly bravado... I'm really TRULY trying to make a connection with you now. SERIOUSLY dude, you need someone to chat with.. someone you can bounce ideas off of and someone who will listen to your thoughts and worries and ideas. Someone who can be an impartial third-party that can try and give you some advice and try to steer you in the right direction. There's plenty of good doctors in DC.

Aglue maybe it is you and your friends who need the theraphy because just as much as you say you dislike Rees and his followers that you cannot distinuish that people like me are not associated but we dislike people such as yourselves because of your arrogance and falsehoods.

I have learned in my few years here that there are too many people like you and your friends who have nothing better to do that stir up dirt.

Like you, I have watched this guy Rees and however many people he has do a superb job of campaigning in a manner that it rare, different and is literally leaving his rivals in the dust.

I assume the hate for him is by people who support another and this is what all of this hateful postings are about. It is called jealousy and if a candidate choses to be deceptive to people who harass them as a means of sending a message, then this is the sorry state we have reached.

Rees, Have you ever had therapy? Like honestly... real therapy? You should talk to someone. I'm not trying to insult you here or make you spawn a new alias by telling you I'll punch you or something here, that was mostly bravado... I'm really TRULY trying to make a connection with you now. SERIOUSLY dude, you need someone to chat with.. someone you can bounce ideas off of and someone who will listen to your thoughts and worries and ideas. Someone who can be an impartial third-party that can try and give you some advice and try to steer you in the right direction. There's plenty of good doctors in DC.

Aglue maybe it is you and your friends who need the theraphy because just as much as you say you dislike Rees and his followers that you cannot distinuish that people like me are not associated but we dislike people such as yourselves because of your arrogance and falsehoods.

I have learned in my few years here that there are too many people like you and your friends who have nothing better to do that stir up dirt.

Like you, I have watched this guy Rees and however many people he has do a superb job of campaigning in a manner that it rare, different and is literally leaving his rivals in the dust.

I assume the hate for him is by people who support another and this is what all of this hateful postings are about. It is called jealousy and if a candidate choses to be deceptive to people who harass them as a means of sending a message, then this is the sorry state we have reached.

None of you appear to be writing Rees directly but I know why.

It is because you do not want him to know who you really are by having your email addresses which can be traced.

As long as you guys operate in the shadows, it takes away all your credibility as honest people do not shoot from the shadows.

This coming from the phantom AU Student Jim Corley, who doesn't appear in the AU database, who doesn't know what building he is in, or what his major area of study is and who goes by "lucifer".

Nice.

None of you appear to be writing Rees directly but I know why.

It is because you do not want him to know who you really are by having your email addresses which can be traced.

As long as you guys operate in the shadows, it takes away all your credibility as honest people do not shoot from the shadows.

It is this arrogance by you Bfrank why Rees has been able to repel all you have thrown at you and mocked every step you take because your arrogance is so out of touch.

You are dumb, dumb and dumb Bfrank and you just do a lousy job at all you do.

This coming from the phantom AU Student Jim Corley, who doesn't appear in the AU database, who doesn't know what building he is in, or what his major area of study is and who goes by "lucifer".

Nice.

So you are finally admitting you are Rees. I thought I was being repelled by "Gay Republican", "Lucifer", "Tammy Bresloff", "Nikkidix", "The Grim Reaper", "DC DEEP THROAT", "Sleazy Sam" and the rest of the Rees gang.

Admission is the first step to recovery.

B. Frank

It is this arrogance by you Bfrank why Rees has been able to repel all you have thrown at you and mocked every step you take because your arrogance is so out of touch.

You are dumb, dumb and dumb Bfrank and you just do a lousy job at all you do.

No, I am not a part of this game where everyone who does not agree with you is Rees and everyone who does not agree with Rees is Brooks. I have read it all and that game is old.

Believe it or not Bfrank, there is a world beyond your computer, nobody is paying any attention to what you say other than maybe 6-12 people at best, Rees and Brooks do not seem to be phased by anything anyone says and this is your mental illness the belief that you are a crusader for the truth and do it with lies and again, nobody hears you.

So you are finally admitting you are Rees. I thought I was being repelled by "Gay Republican", "Lucifer", "Tammy Bresloff", "Nikkidix", "The Grim Reaper", "DC DEEP THROAT", "Sleazy Sam" and the rest of the Rees gang.

Admission is the first step to recovery.

B. Frank

Why do you continually bring up Brooks?

What lies have I posted?

Please provide links or references of any lies I have made?

As it is, I have uncovered some pretty big ones from "Lucifer"

Who is next?

B. Frank

No, I am not a part of this game where everyone who does not agree with you is Rees and everyone who does not agree with Rees is Brooks. I have read it all and that game is old.

Believe it or not Bfrank, there is a world beyond your computer, nobody is paying any attention to what you say other than maybe 6-12 people at best, Rees and Brooks do not seem to be phased by anything anyone says and this is your mental illness the belief that you are a crusader for the truth and do it with lies and again, nobody hears you.

The lies you tell Bfrank are your unsubstantiated allegations and when you are asked to prove them, you come with crap that nobody is buying nor anywhere near the truth.

Why do you continually bring up Brooks?

What lies have I posted?

Please provide links or references of any lies I have made?

As it is, I have uncovered some pretty big ones from "Lucifer"

Who is next?

B. Frank

What unsubstantiated allegations have I posted? Provide links to allegations, and I will be happy to post links or screen shots to verify any claim I have made (where this hasn't already been done). I have asked this of you before, and like the other times, I will expect no response.

B. Frank

The lies you tell Bfrank are your unsubstantiated allegations and when you are asked to prove them, you come with crap that nobody is buying nor anywhere near the truth.

You have just asked me this stuff. Your sickness is coming out. I am not the others Bfrank but I guess schizophrenia makes it hard for you to tell the difference.

Nobody believes a word of a cowardly person who hides behind an alias name, who makes allegations but never substantiates them but creates frauds and passes them off as truths.

Get the message **hole of a donkey**, you are losing the battle and nobody hears you other than a few other losers like yourself.

What unsubstantiated allegations have I posted? Provide links to allegations, and I will be happy to post links or screen shots to verify any claim I have made (where this hasn't already been done). I have asked this of you before, and like the other times, I will expect no response.

B. Frank

So I take that as "No, I cannot provide any links regarding potentially false allegations you <bfrank> have made".

B. Frank

You have just asked me this stuff. Your sickness is coming out. I am not the others Bfrank but I guess schizophrenia makes it hard for you to tell the difference.

Nobody believes a word of a cowardly person who hides behind an alias name, who makes allegations but never substantiates them but creates frauds and passes them off as truths.

Get the message **hole of a donkey**, you are losing the battle and nobody hears you other than a few other losers like yourself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.