Washington DC Message Boards

Rees Is The Better Man and

Rees clearly appears on this message board directly or through his friends for the sole purposes of antagonizing bfrank, truthseeker, factchecker and golden girl and he is winning the battle as he is succeeding in upsetting these four people so much that he has them so tied up here daily posting things against him and that is what he wants.

These four are such idiots that they are allowing Rees to make fools of them for all to see because they have no self-control and think they are doing the voters a favor when as a voter, I laugh at them for allowing Rees to so successfully get under their skin.

Bfrank, truthseeker, factchecker and golden girl keep up the good work of making complete jackasses of yourselves as that is exactly what Rees wants you to do because he knows you four cannot control your jealousy of him.

Rees clearly appears on this message board directly or through his friends for the sole purposes of antagonizing bfrank, truthseeker, factchecker and golden girl and he is winning the battle as he is succeeding in upsetting these four people so much that he has them so tied up here daily posting things against him and that is what he wants.

These four are such idiots that they are allowing Rees to make fools of them for all to see because they have no self-control and think they are doing the voters a favor when as a voter, I laugh at them for allowing Rees to so successfully get under their skin.

Bfrank, truthseeker, factchecker and golden girl keep up the good work of making complete jackasses of yourselves as that is exactly what Rees wants you to do because he knows you four cannot control your jealousy of him.

HAHAHAHAHA. This post really requires no response other than laugther.

Edited by golden girl

HA HA HA HA the laughter it at you Golden Girl because you cannot control yourselves as Rees just has to post here and you and the others cannot control the urge to post back.

I think most see you as being so weak mentally that Rees controls you daily with fail.

HAHAHAHAHA. This post really requires no response other than laugther.

HA HA HA HA the laughter it at you Golden Girl because you cannot control yourselves as Rees just has to post here and you and the others cannot control the urge to post back.

I think most see you as being so weak mentally that Rees controls you daily with fail.

So you're admitting you're Rees? Well done! See, the truth feels good. Now find some other past time.

Edited by golden girl

That is the dumbest argument to date. Nobody is admitting a thing and I laugh at you four ass holes because to date Rees keeps pumping out his stuff, none of his rivals can compare and your four just keep on preaching to each other and nobody else cares.

Dumb as you can be.

So you're admitting you're Rees? Well done! See, the truth feels good. Now find some other past time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.