Washington DC Message Boards

Picture of the real Truthseeker

Gay

DC s No# Gay Blogger, Ex-Convict, Communist Party Leader & Lover of Candidate Sam Brooks.

Well then, as usual, you, I mean Mr. Rees, is once again completely wrong.

I, however, have posted an actual link to an actual website, rather than idle speculation.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3735

Nuff said.

Night all. Happy reading!

I am not sure what is not convincing about a three day spam fest on a neighborhood listserve with racisit, homophobic rants, multiple aliases with the same IP (using the EXACT same aliases as in 2005 here and other Yahoo groups), and bannings.

I feel like it is a parallel universe.

These posts cannot be edited or deleted since the instigator had long since been banned.

They clearly were not fabircated by any of the posters here.

By the way, there is no Ramon 'de primo' as a registered voter in DC. That was a fabrication by you, Mr. "Gay Republican".

B. Frank

You are not convincing and that is why I am taking liberty of making jokes of you.

Come back with something that is concrete and nobody can ever refute. What you offer is not even circumstantial.

What is convincing Bfrank is, you are a sick man/woman/both who needs to accept the fact that your crusade is not going to win anything for your guy.

I am not sure what is not convincing about a three day spam fest on a neighborhood listserve with racisit, homophobic rants, multiple aliases with the same IP (using the EXACT same aliases as in 2005 here and other Yahoo groups), and bannings.

I feel like it is a parallel universe.

These posts cannot be edited or deleted since the instigator had long since been banned.

They clearly were not fabircated by any of the posters here.

By the way, there is no Ramon \'de primo\' as a registered voter in DC. That was a fabrication by you, Mr. \"Gay Republican\".

B. Frank