Washington DC Message Boards

REES ON THE RAMPAGE

Gay

My brother is on many email lists of the candidates running for different offices and this evening, he got this email from Rees:

TEAM REES is back on the streets of Ward 3 in full force ready to unload 55,000 flyers to all the homes and apartments in the ward. This time round, we will also be distributing 2,000 flyers in Spanish to the some 1,400 register Latino Democrats.

Tonight was our first night out along Wisconsin Avenue and we unloaded 2,500 flyers to apartments, homes and into the hands of some people.

We will be out every night and for 7 hours every Saturday and Sunday until September 10, 2006, without fail.

While my opponents spend their money on 50 cent brochures, parties and other expensive stuff, TEAM REES will show all that YES you can run a campaign for pennies, a lot of volunteers who believe and people who are not afraid to walk four hours a day up and down the streets of Ward 3 and ask for nothing in return because they believe it is time for a real change and because:

It s All About ........You...!

Edited by Gay Republican

My brother is on many email lists of the candidates running for different offices and this evening, he got this email from Rees:

TEAM REES is back on the streets of Ward 3 in full force ready to unload 55,000 flyers to all the homes and apartments in the ward. This time round, we will also be distributing 2,000 flyers in Spanish to the some 1,400 register Latino Democrats.

Tonight was our first night out along Wisconsin Avenue and we unloaded 2,500 flyers to apartments, homes and into the hands of some people.

We will be out every night and for 7 hours every Saturday and Sunday until September 10, 2006, without fail.

While my opponents spend their money on 50 cent brochures, parties and other expensive stuff, TEAM REES will show all that YES you can run a campaign for pennies, a lot of volunteers who believe and people who are not afraid to walk four hours a day up and down the streets of Ward 3 and ask for nothing in return because they believe it is time for a real change and because:

It s All About ........You...!

If I see you putting a flyer on my car Rees I'll punch you in your face.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.