Washington DC Message Boards

The Next Ward 3 Candidates Forum/Debate (con't)

I am curious as to what groups each representation was made to, and when.

Is there a link, or a third party who can verify this?

B. Frank

PS...so there is no scrolling on one post. Why are you locking threads as soon as you post? This is the same thing that other known Rees aliases have done.

I think that I will make it a point to gather up a few of my good friends and attend the next debate/forum for the ward 3 city council seat and when Sam Brooks comes up we will heckle him to see how it feels.

I would like to ask him to qualify why he has told one group he is gay, another group he is not gay and finally get him before an audience to be honest about it.

It is time Sam Brooks stop contridictiong himself............................................

If the rest of you can pull that crap why not call all candidates front and center to explain their contridictions.

I learn that trick from you kids. Lock n load!

I am curious as to what groups each representation was made to, and when.

Is there a link, or a third party who can verify this?

B. Frank

PS...so there is no scrolling on one post. Why are you locking threads as soon as you post? This is the same thing that other known Rees aliases have done.

I learn that trick from you kids. Lock n load!

Like all the other habitually-posting pro-rees aliases, he become less and less coherent as the evening wears on. Coupled with the telltale phrases we're all keeping track of, and a few other "coincidences" I'm not going to state here, it's a statistical anomaly to say the least. I mean, we're talking lottery odds here. Lightning striking five times. Eight twins in one family. Fascinating.

I am pro nobody just anti you!

Like all the other habitually-posting pro-rees aliases, he become less and less coherent as the evening wears on. Coupled with the telltale phrases we\'re all keeping track of, and a few other \"coincidences\" I\'m not going to state here, it\'s a statistical anomaly to say the least. I mean, we\'re talking lottery odds here. Lightning striking five times. Eight twins in one family. Fascinating.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.