Washington DC Message Boards

Patterson vs Gray

Gay

In the battle for the City Council Chair between Kathy Patterson and Vincent Gray, I have this feeling that Kathy Patterson will regret not taking Jack Evans advice and stay in ward 3 as I believe that Gray will walk away the winner of this battle winning wards 1, 4,5,6, 7 and 8.

Kathys campaign manager is a man named Eric Marshall who while a nice person is one of the most arrogant and abrasive persons I have ever encountered in DC politics. Bad choice by Kathy.

What makes you think Kathy will carry Ward 3?

Why is Eric Marshall arrogant and abrasive?

B. Frank

In the battle for the City Council Chair between Kathy Patterson and Vincent Gray, I have this feeling that Kathy Patterson will regret not taking Jack Evans advice and stay in ward 3 as I believe that Gray will walk away the winner of this battle winning wards 1, 4,5,6, 7 and 8.

Kathys campaign manager is a man named Eric Marshall who while a nice person is one of the most arrogant and abrasive persons I have ever encountered in DC politics. Bad choice by Kathy.

I assume that the majority of voters in ward 3 like Kathy and that is why I think she will carry our ward.

Eric is one of those politically correct jerks in my book who does not know the meaning of compromise. He lacks flexibility and it is his way or not way.

What makes you think Kathy will carry Ward 3?

Why is Eric Marshall arrogant and abrasive?

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.