Washington DC Message Boards

I Challenge everyone

Gay

I challenge everyone to start talking about the issues that are before the voters of ward 3, the stances taken by the candidates and why they are good or bad instead of all this trash that seems to have been posted here for months.

When you stop posting lies and ad hominem attacks, we'll all stop challenging you on them.

Simple as that.

Go ahead. See if you can do it. Post an opinion on an issue, and see if it's humanly possible for you to prevent it from devolving into a grandiose "I'm (oops, I mean "Rees") The Coolest Guy Ever" rant or a rambling ad hominem one about Brooks.

You can do it! And not just once, but always! I believe in you Jonathan Rees! You are a great man! And you can beat this afflication, with just a little bit of self-discipline. You can do it!!

Truthseeker, I am not Jonathan Rees and your reply to my challenge shows me you are incapable of meeting the challenge and might benefit from some form of counseling.

When you stop posting lies and ad hominem attacks, we\\\'ll all stop challenging you on them.

Simple as that.

Go ahead. See if you can do it. Post an opinion on an issue, and see if it\\\'s humanly possible for you to prevent it from devolving into a grandiose \\\"I\\\'m (oops, I mean \\\"Rees\\\") The Coolest Guy Ever\\\" rant or a rambling ad hominem one about Brooks.

You can do it! And not just once, but always! I believe in you Jonathan Rees! You are a great man! And you can beat this afflication, with just a little bit of self-discipline. You can do it!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.