Washington DC Message Boards

re: THIS IS STEWART

Who said I called? I was there. I spoke to three different managers today. I also spoke to other employees in each store. Not only did the managers in each store acknolwedge the lack of any Roy/Ramon Stewart/Rivera in any combination, but none of the employees I spoke to had any knowledge of any co-workers of any such name.

I would also add that when I go into any stores where I am looking for friends, or seeking someone based on a recommendation, employees and co-workers are always happy to oblige. Why would they just not acknowledge it?

You are a bald faced liar.

B. Frank

You did call my store but unless they know why you are calling, they are not going to just acknowledge it.

My boss' name is Jim. Find out which store has a manager named Jim and that is my store.

Edited by bfrankdc

Well, I was at each of the three stores during those hours, and there wouldn't have been anyone to page, because you are lying, plain and simple. No one at the CVS's on Conn. Ave between Cleveland Park and Forest Hills has heard of you.

At one of the stores, the manager indicated I wasn't the first person to ask for Roy/Ramon Stewart/Rivera. I thought that was pretty funny.

It's pretty funny that in the course of 13 minutes, you went from "they don't just acknowledge it" to, "they would have paged me". Which is it?

Another question....if you are real, you gave the OCF the name of "Roy Stewart" as your name when you filed your complaint, according to the Washington Blade:

http://www.washblade.com/2005/11-11/news/l...s/libs-1111.cfm

Did you lie about your full legal name on a government form?

B. Frank

If you had walked in my store and asked for me they would have paged me.

I was there from 8-3 today.

Edited by bfrankdc

Told you which manager to look for and then you will find me.

Nope my full name appears.

Well, I was at each of the three stores during those hours, and there wouldn't have been anyone to page, because you are lying, plain and simple. No one at the CVS's on Conn. Ave between Cleveland Park and Forest Hills has heard of you.

At one of the stores, the manager indicated I wasn't the first person to ask for Roy/Ramon Stewart/Rivera. I thought that was pretty funny.

Another question....if you are real, you gave the OCF the name of "Roy Stewart" as your name when you filed your complaint, according to the Washington Blade:

http://www.washblade.com/2005/11-11/news/l...s/libs-1111.cfm

Did you lie about your full legal name on a government form?

B. Frank

Sorry, already been done and verified that you are being untruthful. Not going to bother going back. Besides, I do not normally shop at CVS unless I have to.

Any other mis-statments or untruths that I should check on?

B. Frank

Told you which manager to look for and then you will find me.

Nope my full name appears.

Sorry, already been done and verified that you are being untruthful. Not going to bother going back. Besides, I do not normally shop at CVS unless I have to.

Any other mis-statments or untruths that I should check on?

B. Frank

Nice work B! I'm not the least bit surprised, of course, but it's good to actually check this nonsense out every once in a while. Thanks for doing it.

Not a nice job B as you would have found me today if you had really did what you said.

Nice job of lying that all you should be complimented for.

How much did you pay Brooks to sleep with you?

Nice work B! I'm not the least bit surprised, of course, but it's good to actually check this nonsense out every once in a while. Thanks for doing it.

Not a nice job B as you would have found me today if you had really did what you said.

Nice job of lying that all you should be complimented for.

How much did you pay Brooks to sleep with you?

You're literally obsessed with homosexuality. Classic sign of latency, that.

Although since I'm not male, you're even more off the mark than usual. Go ahead. Say something misogynistic. You know you have to.

Edited by truthseeker

• 4 weeks later...

Well, HERE's an interesting tidbit. CVS clerk? Or law clerk?

There's a wealth of fascinating Rees/Stewart/Biddy/Etc-related posts (and IP information -- the group moderator divulges that the posters all came from the same IP addies!!) nearby this if you're willing to wade through it all. The whole exchange bears an eerie similarity to what's been happening here and on other blogs. Start with the "Judge Urbina" post and work your way forward in time. It all sounds VERY familiar in retrospect.

And the disgusting homophobic remarks! Dear God, is it ever offensive.

Anyway, here's "stewart's" post: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3719

The board of elections does have this guy as a registered voter so he much be a person unto himself.

Well, HERE\'s an interesting tidbit. CVS clerk? Or law clerk?

There\'s a wealth of fascinating Rees/Stewart/Biddy/Etc-related posts (and IP information -- the group moderator divulges that the posters all came from the same IP addies!!) nearby this if you\'re willing to wade through it all. The whole exchange bears an eerie similarity to what\'s been happening here and on other blogs. Start with the \"Judge Urbina\" post and work your way forward in time.

And the disgusting homophobic remarks! Dear God, is it ever offensive.

Anyway, here\'s \"stewart\'s\" post: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbia_heights/message/3719

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.