Washington DC Message Boards

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOMOPHOBIA

The term HOMOPHOBIA is one created by the gay community to label people who oppose them.

Notwithstanding where you stand on the issue of homosexuality, there are people out there who do not agree with it, them, their ways and so on. This is not HOMOPHOBIA but a right of people to say for whatever the reason is that homosexuality is wrong either because of religious beliefs, it is not the natural order of things or....

Each side has a right to exist but the gay community is being unreal when they attack their opposition by calling them HOMOPHOBICS as there is no fear there just a disagreement to whether or not it is a proper way.

Some political candidates while they will support gay rights do so out of fair play but might not agree with it.

The term HOMOPHOBIA is one created by the gay community to label people who oppose them.

Notwithstanding where you stand on the issue of homosexuality, there are people out there who do not agree with it, them, their ways and so on. This is not HOMOPHOBIA but a right of people to say for whatever the reason is that homosexuality is wrong either because of religious beliefs, it is not the natural order of things or....

Each side has a right to exist but the gay community is being unreal when they attack their opposition by calling them HOMOPHOBICS as there is no fear there just a disagreement to whether or not it is a proper way.

Some political candidates while they will support gay rights do so out of fair play but might not agree with it.

I'm paying particular attention to that last line. Just as I suspected. Though in my head, I'm replacing "fair play" with "self-interest".