Washington DC Message Boards

Private Music Lessons

nublet1000

I needed a piano teacher for my ten-year-old son and couldn't find anyone in the paper that I could trust my child with. My friend Roseanne told me to search google.com for "maryland piano teachers.” When I did an excellent web site came up for B&B Music World, they are at BnBmusicworld.com and the site is very informative. When I called them up I was greeted very kindly and they openly told me of all my possibilities. They directed me to a wonderful store where I bought my son an electric piano and some music. The teachers come to my house and teach my little boy and they are very accommodating to my schedule. I have now been a happy customer of them for about a month now and my son is learning swiftly. I just wanted to let everyone know that B&B Music World solved my problem of finding a teacher and are very helpful and always eager to please. If anyone is looking for a teacher for themselves or a child, I would recommend calling them.

• 2 months later...

I needed a piano teacher for my ten-year-old son and couldn't find anyone in the paper that I could trust my child with. My friend Roseanne told me to search google.com for "maryland piano teachers.” When I did an excellent web site came up for B&B Music World, they are at BnBmusicworld.com and the site is very informative. When I called them up I was greeted very kindly and they openly told me of all my possibilities. They directed me to a wonderful store where I bought my son an electric piano and some music. The teachers come to my house and teach my little boy and they are very accommodating to my schedule. I have now been a happy customer of them for about a month now and my son is learning swiftly. I just wanted to let everyone know that B&B Music World solved my problem of finding a teacher and are very helpful and always eager to please. If anyone is looking for a teacher for themselves or a child, I would recommend calling them justourkids.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.