Washington DC Message Boards

GIVE UP PEOPLE...BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING

Guest Sleazy Sam

Guest Sleazy Sam

The fact that Brooks admitted to the Washington Post to what he did, I nor anybody else has to prove diddly squat to you morons.

What Brooks said was worth its weight in gold and the public will see his statement as an admission of guilt!

I REST MY CASE YOU SILLY LITTLE **happy people**!

The fact that Brooks admitted to the Washington Post to what he did, I nor anybody else has to prove diddly squat to you morons.

What Brooks said was worth its weight in gold and the public will see his statement as an admission of guilt!

I REST MY CASE YOU SILLY LITTLE **happy people**!

That's "Miss F--got" to you.

Edited by truthseeker

Guest Sleazy Sam

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT FINALLY SINKS IN…BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING AND HE WILL HAVE TO EAT HIS WORDS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT FINALLY SINKS IN…BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING AND HE WILL HAVE TO EAT HIS WORDS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

It's SO sad that you think this is some kind of "proof." Dear God, is it sad. In a Norman Bates kinda way.

Edited by truthseeker