Washington DC Message Boards

THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE WARD 3 RACE

Guest Sleazy Sam

Guest Sleazy Sam

It is a proven fact that SAM BROOKS has finally admitted despite all the claims here on DC Pages and elsewhere that he was not involved in any smear campaign that he was!

Brooks admitted it to a writer with the Washington Post which makes all claims by him, Bfrank, Truthseeker, Golden Girl a big lie but then again, these phony names belongs to Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and others all who are supporters of Sam Brooks and gave money to his campaign if you look at the official records down at the DC Office of Campaign Finance.

These fags fooled all of you but hopefully you will finally see the truth.

Look at what Sam Brooks said to the post and you judge, did he or did he not admit to being involved in a smear campaign (pie throwing)!

I REST MY CASE...BROOKS IS GUILTY OF AN INTERNET SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST REES AND OTHER CANDIDATES!

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

READ THIS AGAIN AND GET A LIFE YOU MORONS

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

This post is so rife with illogic and sloppy critical thinking that its almost amusing. Almost. You've proven nothing. The only thing that's been proven is that you've been posting using aliases to slam your opponents and your critics. Everyone reading this should go have a look at the IP concordance posted under "Rees' Multiple Alias Disorder".

Meanwhile, I repeat. There's no quote from brooks in the blog posting. I realize you think, yet again, that you've found some smoking gun, but there isn't one. You'll have to find something else to congratulate yourself about. I know! How about running a nice clean campaign? oh, right. You've refused to agree to that. never mind.

It is a proven fact that SAM BROOKS has finally admitted despite all the claims here on DC Pages and elsewhere that he was not involved in any smear campaign that he was!

Brooks admitted it to a writer with the Washington Post which makes all claims by him, Bfrank, Truthseeker, Golden Girl a big lie but then again, these phony names belongs to Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and others all who are supporters of Sam Brooks and gave money to his campaign if you look at the official records down at the DC Office of Campaign Finance.

These fags fooled all of you but hopefully you will finally see the truth.

Look at what Sam Brooks said to the post and you judge, did he or did he not admit to being involved in a smear campaign (pie throwing)!

I REST MY CASE...BROOKS IS GUILTY OF AN INTERNET SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST REES AND OTHER CANDIDATES!

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

READ THIS AGAIN AND GET A LIFE YOU MORONS

Guest Sleazy Sam

Again Truthseeker, I am not Rees and many people know who I am and I will be happy to meet you face to face anytime.

I am not hiding my real ID like you are as I am not ashamed to say who I am and what I believe unlike you fags always do because you know all of you are the same person.

This post is so rife with illogic and sloppy critical thinking that its almost amusing. Almost. You\'ve proven nothing. The only thing that\'s been proven is that you\'ve been posting using aliases to slam your opponents and your critics. Everyone reading this should go have a look at the IP concordance posted under \"Rees\' Multiple Alias Disorder\".

Meanwhile, I repeat. There\'s no quote from brooks in the blog posting. I realize you think, yet again, that you\'ve found some smoking gun, but there isn\'t one. You\'ll have to find something else to congratulate yourself about. I know! How about running a nice clean campaign? oh, right. You\'ve refused to agree to that. never mind.

Again Truthseeker, I am not Rees and many people know who I am and I will be happy to meet you face to face anytime.

I am not hiding my real ID like you are as I am not ashamed to say who I am and what I believe unlike you fags always do because you know all of you are the same person.

Wrong again, proxy boy. I'm anonymous only because I'm totally afraid of your low cunning and stop-at-nothing amorality. You've mounted frankly frighteningly sleazy attacks on those who DO have the guts to use their name (Melvin Belcher, Bill Adler, John Capozzi, DCist Martin etc etc). Plus, I'M NOT THE ONE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. It doesn't MATTER what my name is. And even if we DID meet, you'd only manufacture some ridiculous lie about how I'm a friend of Brooks or Martin or god-knows-what. Call that chicken, if you will, as your opinion hardly matters to me. I, on the other hand, call it self-defense.

I'm so bored with this. I can't WAIT until the upcoming article about you is released.

Guest Sleazy Sam

The fact that Brooks admitted to the Washington Post to what he did, I nor anybody else has to prove diddly squat to you morons.

What Brooks said was worth its weight in gold and the public will see his statement as an admission of guilt!

READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT FINALLY SINKS IN…BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING AND HE WILL HAVE TO EAT HIS WORDS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.