Washington DC Message Boards

Both Eric Weiss and Serge Kovaleski at the Washington Post know who I am

Guest Sleazy Sam

Guest Sleazy Sam

One of Sam Brooks aliases attacked Rees saying he should not be elected because he is a JEW BOY here in DC PAGES. My actions are payback for you anti-semites.

All of your morons have for months been making fools of yourselves by blaming candidate Rees for being the person who has been attacking FAG BOY BROOKS here and everywhere but it was never him. It was me and my friends.

Both Eric Weiss and Serge Kovaleski at the Washington Post know who I am, they know I am not Rees because I am the person who filed that original challenge with the DC Office of Campaign Finance accusing FAG BOY BROOKS of lying to the City Paper about where he lived. When I filed my charge, the Washington Post called me at my job at CVS to verify who I am, that I am the one who filed at the DC OCF and more.

All of you morons already knew that you were the ones who started bashing Rees last summer so you assumed when you started getting bashed it had to be Rees.

Rees never bashed Brooks but I and a bunch of my friends did and that is why I kept on telling you that you are making a big mistake in accusing Rees of it. I told you one day I would come forward and I will along with my friends who was going after Brooks for what he did to Kwame Brown and now Rees.

You morons did a wonderful job of giving poor Mr. Rees strong ammunition to take to the voters to show how stupid Sam Brooks is in attacking someone who never attacked him and how bad his judgment is.

We know that Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and others are the various screen names here and elsewhere.

Ha ha ha you silly little **happy people**.

I do not like fags and this is America and I have a right to say it as your filthy, immoral life-style is what is wrong with America and we should never legitimize a life style that is an abomination in the eyes of God.

Ramon R.J. Stewart

What have you managed to say in this post other than:

You're admittedly against the gay community, yet you have a strange obsession with Brooks. Just what exactly is your affiliation with Brooks? Is it pure lust or insanity?

You should quit stealing hallucinogens from your CVS job, it's really not helping. And there are warnings about mixing them alcohol, I suggest you listen to them.

-Not Brooks, Gordon, Capozzi (Hell, maybe I'm Rees ;)

One of Sam Brooks aliases attacked Rees saying he should not be elected because he is a JEW BOY here in DC PAGES. My actions are payback for you anti-semites.

All of your morons have for months been making fools of yourselves by blaming candidate Rees for being the person who has been attacking FAG BOY BROOKS here and everywhere but it was never him. It was me and my friends.

Both Eric Weiss and Serge Kovaleski at the Washington Post know who I am, they know I am not Rees because I am the person who filed that original challenge with the DC Office of Campaign Finance accusing FAG BOY BROOKS of lying to the City Paper about where he lived. When I filed my charge, the Washington Post called me at my job at CVS to verify who I am, that I am the one who filed at the DC OCF and more.

All of you morons already knew that you were the ones who started bashing Rees last summer so you assumed when you started getting bashed it had to be Rees.

Rees never bashed Brooks but I and a bunch of my friends did and that is why I kept on telling you that you are making a big mistake in accusing Rees of it. I told you one day I would come forward and I will along with my friends who was going after Brooks for what he did to Kwame Brown and now Rees.

You morons did a wonderful job of giving poor Mr. Rees strong ammunition to take to the voters to show how stupid Sam Brooks is in attacking someone who never attacked him and how bad his judgment is.

We know that Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and others are the various screen names here and elsewhere.

I do not like fags and this is America and I have a right to say it as your filthy, immoral life-style is what is wrong with America and we should never legitimize a life style that is an abomination in the eyes of God.

Ramon R.J. Stewart

Guest Sleazy Sam

What is my obession with Brooks you ask?

I do not like his dishonest demeanor.

People do not forget what he did a few years ago as they know he was behind those attacks against Kwame Brown and we knew he would do it again this time round so when he did, my friends and I went into action.

Brooks likes to attack people who never attacked him so why not as voters bust his balls over it.

It is a free country!

What have you managed to say in this post other than:

You\'re admittedly against the gay community, yet you have a strange obsession with Brooks. Just what exactly is your affiliation with Brooks? Is it pure lust or insanity?

You should quit stealing hallucinogens from your CVS job, it\'s really not helping. And there are warnings about mixing them alcohol, I suggest you listen to them.

-Not Brooks, Gordon, Capozzi (Hell, maybe I\'m Rees ;)

Since Stewart's IP address was previously linked to other Rees Aliases, including one used by Rees himself, I can only conclude the obvious.

And you better believe I've taken a screenshot of this. Good luck with that election, man.

Ramon R.J. Stewart

Guest Sleazy Sam

Wrong Truthseeker... My IP address has never been linked to anyone.

Again, ask those good guys at the Washington Post who I am and they will tell you I have no relationship with Rees as I would not vote for him or anybody else who supports GAY RIGHTS.

Since Stewart\'s IP address was previously linked to other Rees Aliases, including one used by Rees himself, I can only conclude the obvious.

And you better believe I\'ve taken a screenshot of this. Good luck with that election, man.

Wrong Truthseeker... My IP address has never been linked to anyone.

Again, ask those good guys at the Washington Post who I am and they will tell you I have no relationship with Rees as I would not vote for him or anybody else who supports GAY RIGHTS.

Yes, it has. It's been posted in the "Rees Multiple Alias Disorder" posts. Sorry dude.

We know you're Rees, and now we can only assume what we've suspected, that's he's a gay-baiting bigot -- among other things. Nice work, there "Mr. Stewart."

Oh, don't worry. The folks at the Post do indeed know who you are. But I'm saying too much already.....

Edited by truthseeker

Guest Sleazy Sam

The Washington Post spoke to me on my job and I am sure they have spoken to Rees as well as Brooks and they know all three of us are separate people not related.

Yet again azz wipe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I REST MY CASE...BROOKS IS GUILTY OF AN INTERNET SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST REES AND OTHER CANDIDATES!

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

READ THIS AGAIN AND GET A LIF YOU MORONS

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

Yes, it has. It\'s been posted in the \"Rees Multiple Alias Disorder\" posts. Sorry dude.

We know you\'re Rees, and now we can only assume what we\'ve suspected, that\'s he\'s a gay-baiting bigot -- among other things. Nice work, there \"Mr. Stewart.\"

Yes, it has. It\'s been posted in the \"Rees Multiple Alias Disorder\" posts. Sorry dude.

We know you\'re Rees, and now we can only assume what we\'ve suspected, that\'s he\'s a gay-baiting bigot -- among other things. Nice work, there \"Mr. Stewart.\"

Oh, don\'t worry. The folks at the Post do indeed know who you are. But I\'m saying too much already.....

Look everyone! He's switched to a proxy address now!

The Washington Post spoke to me on my job and I am sure they have spoken to Rees as well as Brooks and they know all three of us are separate people not related.

Yet again azz wipe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I REST MY CASE...BROOKS IS GUILTY OF AN INTERNET SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST REES AND OTHER CANDIDATES!

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

READ THIS AGAIN AND GET A LIF YOU MORONS

Also: Don't speak for the Post. When someone from the paper posts here from a verifiable Washington Post address, THEN we'll believe it. Until then, it's just more confabulation. Perhaps they even did speak with -a- Ray Stewart at CVS once. Bet you're not him, though.

Finally, if anyone ever DID post such a hateful anti-semitic remark on this board, I doubt Brooks had anything to do with it, or anyone working on his behalf. I'd like to see you prove it.

On the other hand, when this homophobic garbage gets traced back to the Rees campaign, game over. Finally.

Edited by truthseeker

Guest Sleazy Sam

It is a proven fact that SAM BROOKS has finally admitted despite all the claims here on DC Pages and elsewhere that he was not involved in any smear campaign that he was!

Brooks admitted it to a writer with the Washington Post which makes all claims by him, Bfrank, Truthseeker, Golden Girl a big lie but then again, these phony names belongs to Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and others all who are supporters of Sam Brooks and gave money to his campaign if you look at the official records down at the DC Office of Campaign Finance.

These fags fooled all of you but hopefully you will finally see the truth.

Look at what Sam Brooks said to the post and you judge, did he or did he not admit to being involved in a smear campaign (pie throwing)!

READ THIS AGAIN AND SEE THE PROOF THAT SAM BROOKS ADMITS HE WAS THE ORIGINAL MUDSLINGER!

Wow, you're REALLY wound up tonight. Lithium is your friend, I promise.

It is a proven fact that SAM BROOKS has finally admitted despite all the claims here on DC Pages and elsewhere that he was not involved in any smear campaign that he was!

Brooks admitted it to a writer with the Washington Post which makes all claims by him, Bfrank, Truthseeker, Golden Girl a big lie but then again, these phony names belongs to Sam Brooks, Tamela Gordon, John Capozzi and others all who are supporters of Sam Brooks and gave money to his campaign if you look at the official records down at the DC Office of Campaign Finance.

These fags fooled all of you but hopefully you will finally see the truth.

Look at what Sam Brooks said to the post and you judge, did he or did he not admit to being involved in a smear campaign (pie throwing)!

READ THIS AGAIN AND SEE THE PROOF THAT SAM BROOKS ADMITS HE WAS THE ORIGINAL MUDSLINGER!

Guest Sleazy Sam

Come see me and I will show you my ID. I work at the CVS down the street from Fag Bog Brooks.

Look everyone! He\'s switched to a proxy address now!

Also: Don\'t speak for the Post. When someone from the paper posts here from a verifiable Washington Post address, THEN we\'ll believe it. Until then, it\'s just more confabulation. Perhaps they even did speak with -a- Ray Stewart at CVS once. Bet you\'re not him, though.

Finally, if anyone ever DID post such a hateful anti-semitic remark on this board, I doubt Brooks had anything to do with it, or anyone working on his behalf. I\'d like to see you prove it.

On the other hand, when this homophobic garbage gets traced back to the Rees campaign, game over. Finally.