Washington DC Message Boards

WANT HEALTHY HAIR

kelina

Hi ladies, if you are interested in having and keeping healthy hair at a reasonable price call me for your next appointment. I specialize in healthy hair care using top products imported from Italy, Santo Domingo, Spain as well as Dominican Republic. All of my clients are always amazed at how healthy, bouncy, full and long their natural hair becomes. I offer wet set styling which is much healthier than hot styling techniques. I finish most of the time with a beautiful blowout, making the hair as bouncy and fluffy as ever, when you move so does your hair! I am determined in showing you my skills that I will perform your first appointment including a treatment for only $25.00!!! ($20.00 for the set, & $5.00 for the treatment). This is how I really want you to try out my exclusive products and skills! Take advantage of this one-time offer!!!!!

Kelina

http://public.fotki.com/kelinahair/

email to: kelinahairdivas@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Hello Kelina,

I had given up putting relaxers in my hair about 5 or so years ago. My hair type is 4b (I think). Its about 4 inches long, coarse and will not grow. I get wonderful compliments from people about my funky short curly rinklets. Years ago I was doing the straw set to get this curly rinklet look. I now do my own hair doing the twist out effect. I am a very frustrated with the dryness of my hair to the touch and thought that maybe your dominican hair care products can help give my hair softness and bounce. I would love for my hair to obtain the funky hairstyle look like the woman that plays as Joan (Tracey Ross) in the UPN Girlfriends sitcom? I love the NATURAL soft curly look of her hair and would love to achieve that textured hairstyle and curl. Also Rachel True is my most favorite when it comes to LONG LENGTH curly hairstyles. I can't wait for my natural hair to grow that length so that I can have versatility in styling my curly locks. Rachel Trus plays the role as Mona in the sitcom Half & Half.

Since my hair is coarse and no chemicals (relaxers) will your products work on my hair?

Thanks,

Rosemary

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Hello Kelina,

I had given up putting relaxers in my hair about 5 or so years ago. My hair type is 4b (I think). Its about 4 inches long, coarse and will not grow. I get wonderful compliments from people about my funky short curly rinklets. Years ago I was doing the straw set to get this curly rinklet look. I now do my own hair doing the twist out effect. I am a very frustrated with the dryness of my hair to the touch and thought that maybe your dominican hair care products can help give my hair softness and bounce. I would love for my hair to obtain the funky hairstyle look like the woman that plays as Joan (Tracey Ross) in the UPN Girlfriends sitcom? I love the NATURAL soft curly look of her hair and would love to achieve that textured hairstyle and curl. Also Rachel True is my most favorite when it comes to LONG LENGTH curly hairstyles. I can't wait for my natural hair to grow that length so that I can have versatility in styling my curly locks. Rachel Trus plays the role as Mona in the sitcom Half & Half.

Since my hair is coarse and no chemicals (relaxers) will your products work on my hair?

Thanks,

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

I apologize that it has taken me this long to answer your questions, I have been extremly busy at the salon. I would like for you to come to my shop and get a consultation. Depending on the texture of your hair, you may and may not be able to achieve certain looks. Such as Tracy Ross, as you may know that she is inter- racial and her texture is not really coarse at all. However I have a nine year old daughter which has the same exact hair as Tracy Ross and my baby is all African-American. So I would really like to see your hair. I don't suggest the wet sets on naturally coarse hair, but I do perform alot of natural coarse hairstyles with my wonderful ceramic irons (the professional brands) when I apply my imported treatments and give you a nice straightening system look with the ceramic irons, your hair will be soooooo gorgeous! I have done wet set styling on natural hair, but the clients whom I performed it on had soft fine textured hair, that was the only way it really worked. Call me and make an appointment for the consult if you are still interested (240) 744-6087. I have a walk in salon only for your convenience, so after your consultation appointment, you can walk in whenever you are ready!

Thanks for inquiring,

Kelina