Washington DC Message Boards

An Open Letter to All Who are Actually Serious About the Ward 3 Race

Dear Residents of Ward 3 and any others who have been sucked in by this message board:

For most of you who have been following this, you are familiar with Jonathan Rees, his apparent paranoid schizophrenia, slamming of Sam Brooks and anyone who takes to his defense. For those of you who aren't, I feel now it is appropriate to fill you in.

It has been proven that Jonathan Rees has posed as many many different people to make absolutely ridiculous claims about Sam Brooks (and anyone known to be associated with him), documented proof of that has been posted here for a while and if you need additional information, I would be more than happy to provide it. Meanwhile Brooks has refrained from engaging in any of it.

Any and all claims by Rees (and his plethora of aliases) have been proven to be false or a gross exaggeration. I urge anyone who is even thinking about taking the word of a person on a message board they do not know to do so with caution (myself included) as there seems to be omnipresent, everchanging handle that doesn't seem to be capable of anything but slander.

If you are seriously engaged the Ward 3 race to the degree that are reading about the politics online, I urge to seriously look to other sources than the never ending stream of dribble that Rees produces under fake names or with what he calls his 'army' of children that spend hours on the internet. I know it just sounds weird to me too.

Edited by golden girl

Guest Sleazy Sam

I REST MY CASE...BROOKS IS GUILTY OF AN INTERNET SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST REES AND OTHER CANDIDATES!

Let me quote Sam Brooks per the Post article:

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN ADMISSION TO MUDSLINGING BY BROOKS CAN YOU GET?

You people are so stupid that if GOD came along and badmouthed BROOKS you would probably accuse GOD of working for REES.

READ THIS AGAIN AND GET A LIFE YOU MORONS

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006...ment_typ_1.html

Guest Sleazy Sam

Ward 3 Candidate Sam Brooks Admits To Mudslinging At Rival Candidates

My name is Ramon Stewart and I do not hide behind a phony ID like Sam Brooks.

You be the judge. Read what Sam Brooks said to the Washington Post. Brooks has been wrongfully accusing the front runner of these attacks on him but not true. It is me and my friends who are tired of his phony ways and the fact he did the same back in 2003 when he attacked Councilman Kwame Brown in his last run for office.

What Brooks said was worth its weight in gold and the public will see his statement as an admission of guilt!

People need to know the truth about this crazy kid and all the mean spirited things he has done to anyone who would be a rival to him.

Sam says he will put down his lemon and vanilla pies if Rees and the others put down theirs.

READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT FINALLY SINKS IN…BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING AND HE WILL HAVE TO EAT HIS WORDS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!

[url=http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006/02/calling_all_goodgovernment_typ_1.html}

Wow. Pies. That's -quite- the smoking gun you've found there.

//sarcasm.

My name is Ramon Stewart and I do not hide behind a phony ID like Sam Brooks.

You be the judge. Read what Sam Brooks said to the Washington Post. Brooks has been wrongfully accusing the front runner of these attacks on him but not true. It is me and my friends who are tired of his phony ways and the fact he did the same back in 2003 when he attacked Councilman Kwame Brown in his last run for office.

What Brooks said was worth its weight in gold and the public will see his statement as an admission of guilt!

People need to know the truth about this crazy kid and all the mean spirited things he has done to anyone who would be a rival to him.

READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL IT FINALLY SINKS IN…BROOKS IS GUILTY OF MUDSLINGING AND HE WILL HAVE TO EAT HIS WORDS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!

[url=http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcwire/2006/02/calling_all_goodgovernment_typ_1.html}

Guest Sleazy Sam

Like I said, when mental illness is present, you start creating multiple personalities like Sam Brooks does and begin to believe that all of really different people.

Today Sam Brooks is Truthseeker but who will he be tomorrow?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.