Washington DC Message Boards

If you only knew the truth truthseeker

On February 2, 2006, a group of law students were given a task and that was to take the January 31, 2006, filing by Sam Brooks with the DC OCF and find error or fraud in it.

They first found this questionable PAC contribution.

Then they found other very interesting things which may result in Sam Brooks being audited for good cause.

Again keep on accusing us as being Rees and his aliases because when all is said and done, all of you will have egg on your faces when we finally disclose who we are but for now keep on believing we are who you think we are as that makes our job more fun.

Look at that nifty check > http://www.angelfire.com/md/nuvida/Anti-Gay.pdf

On February 2, 2006, a group of law students were given a task and that was to take the January 31, 2006, filing by Sam Brooks with the DC OCF and find error or fraud in it.

They first found this questionable PAC contribution.

Then they found other very interesting things which may result in Sam Brooks being audited for good cause.

Again keep on accusing us as being Rees and his aliases because when all is said and done, all of you will have egg on your faces when we finally disclose who we are but for now keep on believing we are who you think we are as that makes our job more fun.

Look at that nifty check > http://www.angelfire.com/md/nuvida/Anti-Gay.pdf

You unconscionable hypocrite. You come on this board and post "When are you fags going to get a life," falsely accuse people of being gay lovers (as if there were something wrong with that), claim that posters here are using "gay imagery" and employ other gay-baiting tactis. And then you have the nerve to post this?

Just when I think you can't sink any lower....

Edited by truthseeker

I will give you a hint Truthseeker who we are.

First off, Sam Brooks has far more enemies than he can imagine or wants to believe so let us start at this point.

Next, have you seen that TV show MY NAME IS EARL? Well, Earl was just a jerk throughout his life just like Sam Brooks has been but Earl had a change of heart and made a long list of everyone he had done dirty with the intent of going back and correcting those wrongs. Now if Sam makes that list starting in 2001 and moves forward and shares that with you, then you can go down that long list of people he has wronged and I am on that list.

Now guess who I am.

Whatever.

Right, Truthseeker, Rees did not author that page but we created that bogus website to once again mislead you and let you blame Rees.

That is not a real radio station if you check the public record but something we created to throw you off.

Do I frustrate you?

I know Rees must be laughing at your fools as he is fully aware of what we are doing but he has such a good sense of humor that he does not care as it is not him.

Furthermore, I am not coming across over any IP address that you have seen before because I am in Philadelphia.

Grow up Truthseeker as you and all your so called buddies are no match for us.

A person with a chemical imbalance, an obsessive tendency to confabulation, poor critical thinking and language skills and a complete lack of ethics?

The question is rhetorical of course.

Rees,

Did you Google Jack Quinn? He was an AFL-CIO "Man-Of-The-Year". Ya, far right wing Gay hating individual, Not.

B. Frank

Right, Truthseeker, Rees did not author that page but we created that bogus website to once again mislead you and let you blame Rees.

That is not a real radio station if you check the public record but something we created to throw you off.

Do I frustrate you?

I know Rees must be laughing at your fools as he is fully aware of what we are doing but he has such a good sense of humor that he does not care as it is not him.

Furthermore, I am not coming across over any IP address that you have seen before because I am in Philadelphia.

Grow up Truthseeker as you and all your so called buddies are no match for us.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.