Washington DC Message Boards

REES & The Race Card

Perry

People...If you really think Rees is this bad guy then what you are doing is going about it the wrong way.

If you understand politics as I do then you know your way is the old way and it does not work.

What you have done has given Rees and his followers ammunition to say it is this guy BROOKS and his RACIST followers are the ones bashing him because it is just way too much coming and people are buying it.

If you know the make up of ward three then you need to address the issue that way.

Rees is a Latino and he will get probably 95% of all 1,400 votes from registered Latino Democrats. Rees and his followers are citing these posts telling Latino voters BROOKS and his followers hate Latinos and that is why you are bashing him.

Rees is also Jewish and the Jews are the biggest voting block in ward three and he will probably get 70% of the 7,000 Jewish votes. I would bet Rees and his followers are doing the same in the Jewish community.

Historically, the majority of voters will vote for someone of their own for obvious reasons.

All of these Anti-Rees postings are working to the benefit of Rees as he is playing the race card by saying to others, (Look, Brooks a lilly white boy is getting others to attack a minority).

With publications like the Washington Times, The In Towner and others agreeing with his logic, you need to attack his logic to shake his base and not come with this garbage that you do.

Rees already used the criminal record and membership in the Communist Party of this guy Austermuhle to place in the minds of others that BROOKS uses bad judgment in who he keeps company with and you can be assured that he will use (The Race Card) suggesting all of you are white and racist agaisnt Brooks.

Wise up people, you are playing right into the plans of Rees and there may be some truth to it.

The logic behind this is telling, particularly coming from a guy who postede as "James Ray Smith" (yes I have the posts here and at DCist on file, as well as the profile from said Yahoo ID.

I also note the various offensive posts at various Yahoo Groups which are now undeleteable. The record, including the IP address of those posts is convincing.

B. Frank

People...If you really think Rees is this bad guy then what you are doing is going about it the wrong way.

If you understand politics as I do then you know your way is the old way and it does not work.

What you have done has given Rees and his followers ammunition to say it is this guy BROOKS and his RACIST followers are the ones bashing him because it is just way too much coming and people are buying it.

If you know the make up of ward three then you need to address the issue that way.

Rees is a Latino and he will get probably 95% of all 1,400 votes from registered Latino Democrats. Rees and his followers are citing these posts telling Latino voters BROOKS and his followers hate Latinos and that is why you are bashing him.

Rees is also Jewish and the Jews are the biggest voting block in ward three and he will probably get 70% of the 7,000 Jewish votes. I would bet Rees and his followers are doing the same in the Jewish community.

Historically, the majority of voters will vote for someone of their own for obvious reasons.

All of these Anti-Rees postings are working to the benefit of Rees as he is playing the race card by saying to others, (Look, Brooks a lilly white boy is getting others to attack a minority).

With publications like the Washington Times, The In Towner and others agreeing with his logic, you need to attack his logic to shake his base and not come with this garbage that you do.

Rees already used the criminal record and membership in the Communist Party of this guy Austermuhle to place in the minds of others that BROOKS uses bad judgment in who he keeps company with and you can be assured that he will use (The Race Card) suggesting all of you are white and racist agaisnt Brooks.

Wise up people, you are playing right into the plans of Rees and there may be some truth to it.

I'm sorry Rees, but you've still yet to produce any real world evidence that Brooks and Austermuhle are racists, you've also yet to produce ANYTHING that says Martin is affiliated with Brooks. Give it up.

This is entire post is a laff riot. The poster really does imagine himself to be some kind of visionary political mind, doesn't he? ;-) What a hoot. What he's describing isn't brilliant or forward-thinking, it's just slimey. And that's the most old-fashioned kind of politicking of all.

It would take a half-hour to properly respond to the post, time I'd sooner spend poking myself in the face repeatedly with a red-hot kebab skewer. However, I find myself with a spare moment with which to point out one of the more obvious inaccuracies: The Washington Times and the In Towner have not "agreed with his logic." I challenge you to post any link that proves otherwise.

And finally, no, your critics here and elsewhere are not "going about it the wrong way." They're countering misrepresentation, cruel rumor-mongering and baseless allegation with the application of logic and externally-verifiable sources, in the service of fair play. That's precisely the right way, sir.

The evidence has been discovered, Perry Mason, and you've lost the case.

Edited by truthseeker

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.