Washington DC Message Boards

I SUPPORT ROBERT GORDON FOR WARD 3 CITY COUNCIL

public

I am a supporter of ANC Commissioner Robert Gordon for our next ward 3 city council member because he is the most qualified person for the job.

As I have read what has been posted here, I will say that all of you aliases and followers of Sam Brooks are a bunch of liars in that you are here in defense of your man, you attack this guy Jonathan Rees as you fear him and you cannot convince me or anyone else otherwise.

Sam Brooks will lose again as the voters will once again see him as grossly unqualified, the Washington Post and others will once again speak poorly of him and Robert Gordon will get the endorsement of most of our newspapers and other groups.

Jonathan Rees in my opinion is the second best choice, he is far better than Sam Brooks but when all the votes are counted on September 12, 2006, it will be close finish but that will be between Robert Gordon and Jonathan Rees but Robert Gordon will win.

I see the tally as:

1. Robert Gordon

2. Jonathan Rees

3. Mary Cheh

4. Sam Brooks

5. Cathy Wiss

All of you Brooksist are spitting in the wind constantly going after Jonathan Rees as there is nothing you can do to stop his roll and you can keep on doing that as that takes your eyes off Robert Gordon who is going to crush Sam Brooks like stepping on a cigarette butt in the dirt.

Robert Gordon is the man and Sam Brooks is going down a second time.

Wow, way to pose as a Gordon supporter Rees.

Your intellect is dizzying.

I am a supporter of ANC Commissioner Robert Gordon for our next ward 3 city council member because he is the most qualified person for the job.

As I have read what has been posted here, I will say that all of you aliases and followers of Sam Brooks are a bunch of liars in that you are here in defense of your man, you attack this guy Jonathan Rees as you fear him and you cannot convince me or anyone else otherwise.

Sam Brooks will lose again as the voters will once again see him as grossly unqualified, the Washington Post and others will once again speak poorly of him and Robert Gordon will get the endorsement of most of our newspapers and other groups.

Jonathan Rees in my opinion is the second best choice, he is far better than Sam Brooks but when all the votes are counted on September 12, 2006, it will be close finish but that will be between Robert Gordon and Jonathan Rees but Robert Gordon will win.

I see the tally as:

1. Robert Gordon

2. Jonathan Rees

3. Mary Cheh

4. Sam Brooks

5. Cathy Wiss

All of you Brooksist are spitting in the wind constantly going after Jonathan Rees as there is nothing you can do to stop his roll and you can keep on doing that as that takes your eyes off Robert Gordon who is going to crush Sam Brooks like stepping on a cigarette butt in the dirt.

Truly Amazing...."John Q. Public" is posting from the same IP address as:

NikkiDix

JRR

missgloverpark

Jason Rees

Mr. Rees, you aren't even supporting your own candidacy?

That is telling.

B. Frank

I see the tally as:

1. Robert Gordon

2. Jonathan Rees

3. Mary Cheh

4. Sam Brooks

5. Cathy Wiss

Edited by bfrankdc

Great plan Sam Brooks.

Anybody who does not praise you is automatically Rees or posting from the same IP address which you can allege all you want but cannot prove.

I automatically post using a program that conceals my real IP address and choses between 275 different ones.

Sam, I know that yesterday you submitted papers at the OCF resigning as your own treasurer and appointed another guy. There is nothing you do that I and others are not aware of.

Mr. John Q. Public may believe that Robert Gordon will prevail but he is entitled to his opinion.

Truly Amazing....\"John Q. Public\" is posting from the same IP address as:

NikkiDix

JRR

missgloverpark

Jason Rees

Mr. Rees, you aren\'t even supporting your own candidacy?

That is telling.

B. Frank

If it choses between 275 different ones, why is it always using the same few?

Why is it that you are now posting from 80.237.132.33.

The same IP address used on several occasions by:

Andrew (The Dice Man) Clay

JRR

NikkiDix

By the way, board owner Luke Wilbur has already confirmed in another thread the veracity of my posts regarding IP addresses. I am glad you are admitting the hiding of your IP address. None of the rest of us are doing that, yet none of the rest of us are the ones running for public office. What are you hiding from?

Once again, I don't care about Sam Brooks or his actions. I think you are the one fixated on him.

B. Frank

Great plan Sam Brooks.

Anybody who does not praise you is automatically Rees or posting from the same IP address which you can allege all you want but cannot prove.

I automatically post using a program that conceals my real IP address and choses between 275 different ones.

Sam, I know that yesterday you submitted papers at the OCF resigning as your own treasurer and appointed another guy. There is nothing you do that I and others are not aware of.

Mr. John Q. Public may believe that Robert Gordon will prevail but he is entitled to his opinion.

Great plan Sam Brooks.

Um, "Tammy?" Before you continue to post this kind of thing, allow me to do you a favor by revealing that it's absolutely un-true that no one can "prove" what IP addresses you post from.

Without going into detail, I can tell you that your various IPs and the names that have posted from them have been visible for quite some time now to several people affiliated with this board. I promise you that the information posted above by BFrankDC is completely accurate. Additionally, I can also confirm that BFrankDC has consistently used the same IP address (though since he's not running for office, it's not really the issue now, is it? )

Do yourself a favor and believe it. And you don't have to take my word for it. Ask Luke Wilbur or any other moderator.

Better yet, don't. Because then you'll stop publicly embarassing yourself.

Either way, it's all on record in the site archives so far. (That's an FYI to you reporters out there.)

Edited by truthseeker

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.