Washington DC Message Boards

About 95% Do Not Care

JRR

About 95% of all voters out there do not read these message boards, read political related matters in the newspapers unless they are front page stories and zone out most that floats around.

Most political scientists agree that voters tend to vote based upon one factor that Brooks has not tapped into and when he does, he will be way behind his opponents.

If 95% of the voters don't care, then why do you spend 95% of your time on here and various other message boards impersonating multiple people and accusing yourself and others of heinous crimes?

And I'll ask again, how's the fundraising going?

About 95% of all voters out there do not read these message boards, read political related matters in the newspapers unless they are front page stories and zone out most that floats around.

Most political scientists agree that voters tend to vote based upon one factor that Brooks has not tapped into and when he does, he will be way behind his opponents.

Let me turn that question around. Why do you spend 95% of your time on here and various other message boards impersonating multiple people and accusing yourself and others of heinous crimes?

As for fundraising. I have no idea how much money anybody has raised in their campaign.

If 95% of the voters don\'t care, then why do you spend 95% of your time on here and various other message boards impersonating multiple people and accusing yourself and others of heinous crimes?

And I\'ll ask again, how\'s the fundraising going?

Because I'm not running for public office, so I don't have to account for my free time.

And what about your fundraising....I hear 'great' things :)

Let me turn that question around. Why do you spend 95% of your time on here and various other message boards impersonating multiple people and accusing yourself and others of heinous crimes?

As for fundraising. I have no idea how much money anybody has raised in their campaign.

I am not fund raising as I too am not running for office.

If you want to know how much money the candidates are raising then wait until it is published.

Because I\'m not running for public office, so I don\'t have to account for my free time.

And what about your fundraising....I hear \'great\' things :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.