Washington DC Message Boards

FACTCHECKER IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

JRR

These messages have been deleted by Jonathan Rees from his own YahooGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jonathan_Rees/messages

That's out of ten messages so far. Anyone can verify that for themselves.

As for missing message #10, which I saved before Jonathan Rees deleted it -- that's a very strange message, and raises questions that Rees continues to duck: Why did Jonathan Rees change his name from Giovanni Luchese to Jonathan Rees? Why does he refuse to answer that question?

I believe that the answer is: Rees never was named Giovanni Luchese, and that's why he deleted that message. But too late: the message has been saved and posted here. All of this goes to show that Jonathan Rees is the James Frye of local Washington politics.

Rees has only deleted 3 out of the 8 messages he posted on his Yahoo group room.

As far as what name Rees had previously, I think that might be way too easy for him to prove but at least he had a real name not a made up one like most here.

These messages have been deleted by Jonathan Rees from his own YahooGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jonathan_Rees/messages

That\'s out of ten messages so far. Anyone can verify that for themselves.

As for missing message #10, which I saved before Jonathan Rees deleted it -- that\'s a very strange message, and raises questions that Rees continues to duck: Why did Jonathan Rees change his name from Giovanni Luchese to Jonathan Rees? Why does he refuse to answer that question?

I believe that the answer is: Rees never was named Giovanni Luchese, and that\'s why he deleted that message. But too late: the message has been saved and posted here. All of this goes to show that Jonathan Rees is the James Frye of local Washington politics.

I guess a side affect of always posting under a fake name is a tendency to talk about yourself in third person. I guess with your schizophrenia, that makes sense.

As far as what name Rees had previously, I think that might be way too easy for him to prove but at least he had a real name not a made up one like most here.

While the deleted posts are still missing on Jonathan Rees' Yahoo Group, this statement in a recent message that Jonathan Rees posted piqued my curiosity:

Without naming names, my background is in management and marketing

and the strategy I am using in my campaign is the same one I used in

helping both a New York City council member get elected with 38% of

the votes in a field of six candidates and a candidate in Orange

County, California with 41% of the votes in a field of four

candidates. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jonathan_Rees/message/15

Why can't Rees be specific? How are we supposed to believe his statement that he helped a New York City and an Orange County, California councilmembers get elected if we can't check that?

bfrank, Truthseeker, Factchecker2 (me), Golden Girl, DCist Martin cite specifics when posting here, but Rees conveniently avoids including facts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.