Washington DC Message Boards

RACIST EX-CONVICT LODGES SMEAR CAMPAIGN

A decent political candidate running or DC City Council faces smear campaign lodged by a rival who calls upon a convicted RACIST (Blacks and Jews) and local blog writer for DCist Com who was kicked out of college at Penn State University, faced deportation and came to DC after his conviction for inciting a racially motivated riot and tried to lie his way out of a conviction by admitting to his neo-Nazi ways and admitting to having participated in inciting the racial riot!

The convicted racist is Martin Austermuhle of the blog DCist and who was working behind the scenes for a Sam Brook. See >

http://statecollegelaw.com/psu_justice_scrut_tx.html

THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD THAT CANNOT BE DENIED AND I CALL ON ALL MINORITIES TO TAKE NOTE.

Nikki,

Care to offer evidence that my arrest -- a misdemeanor -- was in any way, shape, or form the product of anything racially-motivated?

I await your response.

A decent political candidate running or DC City Council faces smear campaign lodged by a rival who calls upon a convicted RACIST (Blacks and Jews) and local blog writer for DCist Com who was kicked out of college at Penn State University, faced deportation and came to DC after his conviction for inciting a racially motivated riot and tried to lie his way out of a conviction by admitting to his neo-Nazi ways and admitting to having participated in inciting the racial riot!

The convicted racist is Martin Austermuhle of the blog DCist and who was working behind the scenes for a Sam Brook. See >

http://statecollegelaw.com/psu_justice_scrut_tx.html

THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD THAT CANNOT BE DENIED AND I CALL ON ALL MINORITIES TO TAKE NOTE.

Well, since you claim to have seen this police report, please quote the relevant sections concerning how the riot at which I was arrested was in any way racially motivated. Please, please, please provide these damning nuggets of information.

Funny thing is, the article you link to says nothing of race being a factor because, well, because it wasn't.

Care to respond?

Buy the Pa State Police report and read about it moron.

No matter how you look at it Martin Austermuhle, you are an EX-CONVICT.

Well, since you claim to have seen this police report, please quote the relevant sections concerning how the riot at which I was arrested was in any way racially motivated. Please, please, please provide these damning nuggets of information.

Funny thing is, the article you link to says nothing of race being a factor because, well, because it wasn\'t.

Care to respond?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.