Washington DC Message Boards

THE GUILTY CONSCIENCE OF DCIST EDITOR MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE

dice

The DC PAGES message board on politics is hilarious especially the never ending war of words between the evil forces of Martin Austermuhle and Jonathan Rees.

Unless people are out of touch with reality, these postings attempting to besmirch this guy Rees is clearly being posted by an opponent or someone working for that opponent and/or a strong supporter and we the voters are not as dumb as the poster thinks we might be.

Contrary to all the allegations going back and forth as to who is who, I am quite in tune with most message boards and blogs and the writings of this Bfrank and others is almost picture perfect identical to that of blogger Martin Austermuhle who works for this blog known as (DCist). I would bet my last dime he is the person behind the screen names of Bfrank and others as the writing style and aggressive tactics is so him.

Of course Martin, you are probably going to fire back and accuse me of being someone in cahoots with this Rees guy but I am not, but I have watched you post things against him in many forums. So when we put the pieces together, we have a picture of Martin Austermuhle possibly behind the person posting these angry remarks about Rees

Now who is this guy posting as Rees and others? Well, there are fewer similarities in the writings and it looks like three different people are doing it.

Rees has been posting elsewhere where you do not go, telling people you began hating him when he dared to post claims that the majority of gay voters in DC did not cast their vote for some guy named Brooks, you became very aggressive and angry over it because you are a homosexual and you were offended by a non-homosexual daring to say how the gay community did or did not vote. You became obsessively fanatical in your demand that Rees retract the claim. Is this not true?

Rees somehow offended you by making a claim about the voting habits of the gay community and you went on this rampage against him and have never stopped.

What you did Martin Austermuhle is so obvious.

Today you accused Rees of posting things, he said he did not and he asked you to bet him $500 over whether or not he did and offered to take you somewhere before some very honest people who could tell you Rees could not have done such.

Did you accept the offer from Rees? No you did not! Instead, you became instant chicken ***brown trout*** because Rees called you to the mat, you knew he could make you look like the complete jackass that you are and since you are not a man, you just totally backed off and went away.

What were you afraid of Martin Austermuhle? Afraid that Rees would make a fool of you and all the stupid and hateful postings you have been placing over on DC Pages and elsewhere?

I think Rees is still waiting for you to accept the $500 bid that he can prove he did none of these postings you accused him of.

Martin Austermuhle, you have, for months allowed your anger to cloud your judgment and set yourself up to look like a fool.

I will end this rant by saying, all the education you have achieved was a waste because you let your anger cause you to be stupid.

Blog on fool.

So does that mean that DCist Martin is Sam Brooks AND Dr. Blecher? After all, you have accused me of being all these people, and more.

B. Frank

The DC PAGES message board on politics is hilarious especially the never ending war of words between the evil forces of Martin Austermuhle and Jonathan Rees.

Unless people are out of touch with reality, these postings attempting to besmirch this guy Rees is clearly being posted by an opponent or someone working for that opponent and/or a strong supporter and we the voters are not as dumb as the poster thinks we might be.

Contrary to all the allegations going back and forth as to who is who, I am quite in tune with most message boards and blogs and the writings of this Bfrank and others is almost picture perfect identical to that of blogger Martin Austermuhle who works for this blog known as (DCist). I would bet my last dime he is the person behind the screen names of Bfrank and others as the writing style and aggressive tactics is so him.

Of course Martin, you are probably going to fire back and accuse me of being someone in cahoots with this Rees guy but I am not, but I have watched you post things against him in many forums. So when we put the pieces together, we have a picture of Martin Austermuhle possibly behind the person posting these angry remarks about Rees

Now who is this guy posting as Rees and others? Well, there are fewer similarities in the writings and it looks like three different people are doing it.

Rees has been posting elsewhere where you do not go, telling people you began hating him when he dared to post claims that the majority of gay voters in DC did not cast their vote for some guy named Brooks, you became very aggressive and angry over it because you are a homosexual and you were offended by a non-homosexual daring to say how the gay community did or did not vote. You became obsessively fanatical in your demand that Rees retract the claim. Is this not true?

Rees somehow offended you by making a claim about the voting habits of the gay community and you went on this rampage against him and have never stopped.

What you did Martin Austermuhle is so obvious.

Today you accused Rees of posting things, he said he did not and he asked you to bet him $500 over whether or not he did and offered to take you somewhere before some very honest people who could tell you Rees could not have done such.

Did you accept the offer from Rees? No you did not! Instead, you became instant chicken ***brown trout*** because Rees called you to the mat, you knew he could make you look like the complete jackass that you are and since you are not a man, you just totally backed off and went away.

What were you afraid of Martin Austermuhle? Afraid that Rees would make a fool of you and all the stupid and hateful postings you have been placing over on DC Pages and elsewhere?

I think Rees is still waiting for you to accept the $500 bid that he can prove he did none of these postings you accused him of.

Martin Austermuhle, you have, for months allowed your anger to cloud your judgment and set yourself up to look like a fool.

I will end this rant by saying, all the education you have achieved was a waste because you let your anger cause you to be stupid.

Blog on fool.

It means that Brooks & Company has to date and counting 27 different screen names and some of these names he used in 2004 when engaging in a smear campaign against former political adversaries.

So does that mean that DCist Martin is Sam Brooks AND Dr. Blecher? After all, you have accused me of being all these people, and more.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.