Washington DC Message Boards

YES, BFRANK IS STUPID & I TOO AM NOT JONATHAN REES

Hey knucklehead,

I am Nikkidik not Jonathan Rees.

Remember me?

Just like in the previous posting, if Luke Wilbury checks out the email account for this DC Page account he will find it does not exist, never did and all emails will bounce back and yes, I am coming over on a different proxy too.

None of us are working for Jonathan Rees you knucklehead!

We are motivated by our dislike for the person you are backing or you just might be but since you chose to go after Rees thinking we were him, we thought that we would play your game.

You have to go back to last June 2005, to get the full jist of it all but rest assured knucklehead we have been playing you for a fool and your mistake is, you just talk out of your ass every chance you get and do not take the time to know where he is.

We have no real idea who you are nor proof and you have neither as it concerns us and we are many.

If you knew Rees, you would learn that he is not very computer savvy but uses one for word processing and a few other matters but when it comes to these message boards or manuvering around the net, it is all Greek to him.

You are stupid as they come and your arrogance will not allow you to see that.

You started this crap long ago under the name B Frank and the name started changing to Frank B, JT Frank and then you went back to B Frank and later on changed it to Bfrankdc. Wow what a coincidence that all of Rees enemies just happen to have the FRANK in their names.

I will end this by saying you are as stupid as they come despite the fact you want to make others think you are this computer whiz but you are not as we managed to mislead you.

Hasta La Vista Pendejo.........

What you claim is a bold face lie.

You cannot offer the readers any independent and verifiable proof that what you say has any truth to it but when I make an allegation, I will give the readers the ability to obtain independent and verifiable proof.

Bite me fool!

You can’t fight what I will be coming with Sam Brooks & Company.

It\'s amazing that you and Mr. Rees both mispell the owner of DCPages name the same way.

B. Frank

Check out the post on 1/10 at 12:45.

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7321

Since we already have verification of identical IP addresses for "Andrew (the Dice Man) Clay" and "JRR" then the conclusions are definitive. Besides, the issue in my post was how the original poster, "NikkiDix" misspelled the Board Owners name the same way Mr. Rees does. That said, if you go back to the pinned messsage, you will see that 'Ms. NikiDix' posted from Rees's IP long before he discovered the proxy IP process.

If you use the transitive property for all of the multiple postings, the trail is fairly self evident.

B. Frank

What you claim is a bold face lie.

You cannot offer the readers any independent and verifiable proof that what you say has any truth to it but when I make an allegation, I will give the readers the ability to obtain independent and verifiable proof.

Bite me fool!

You can’t fight what I will be coming with Sam Brooks & Company.

Edited by bfrankdc

Are are clueless knucklehead.

We all work together from the same location out here in Virginia just like all of you are Sam Brooks and his friends.

Check out the post on 1/10 at 12:45.

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7321

Since we already have verification of identical IP addresses for \"Andrew (the Dice Man) Clay\" and \"JRR\" then the conclusions are definitive. Besides, the issue in my post was how the original poster, \"NikkiDix\" misspelled the Board Owners name the same way Mr. Rees does. That said, if you go back to the pinned messsage, you will see that \'Ms. NikiDix\' posted from Rees\'s IP long before he discovered the proxy IP process.

If you use the transitive property for all of the multiple postings, the trail is fairly self evident.

B. Frank

And you all share the same sub-standard brain as to refer to the Board Owner of DC Pages incorrectly. I was called on that and proved it...no denials.

LOL

B. Frank

Are are clueless knucklehead.

We all work together from the same location out here in Virginia just like all of you are Sam Brooks and his friends.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.