Washington DC Message Boards

BFRANK IS STUPID & I AM NOT JONATHAN REES

JRR

For the record, I am not Jonathan Rees but one day I will disclose who I really am and yes, I am working with others to play your silly game.

Why am I here pretending to be Jonathan Rees? There is a good reason.

Bfrank cannot control his stupidity and thinks that he is Sherlock Holmes and has solved a great mystery.

If you ask Luke Wilbury to contact (Jonathan Rees) by the email given for this account, you will find that it does not exist and any email sent to it will bounce back as not being an account.

Just as much as you have lied to everyone, you have been lied to on an equal basis.

We are like you. We go and create a lot of email accounts that are free using made up names and then we come here to the DC Message Board just like you over a proxy.

The average person coming here does not understand how easy it is to create a free email account, tap into a free proxy program to hide their IP address and post like you do Bfrank under so many different screen names and slide in under different but well chosen proxies.

It is a game for you Bfrank and we are here to play your stupid game as you have never told anyone why you have for five long months stalked Jonathan Rees from one message board to the next.

That behavior of yours is that of a rival as not even a good news reporter would do such to get a story.

Again Bfrank, you are stupid and fail to see that others can play your game and the fact you are a phony is seen in your never wanting to come out in public and disclose who you are.

I use to work on some political campaigns including the first one for Adrian Fenty and every campaign has a dirty tricks man whose job it is to find a way to discredit the other candidate and that can come in the form of passing a false rumor among friends and strangers, doctoring public records, reconstructing campaign literature to say something that would embarrass a candidate and even handing it out to posting lies on the internet on message boards like this one.

Bfrank, you are like me. You are working for someone as their dirty tricks man and so am I and I will be able to give Jonathan Rees total vindication of any wrong.

Where you make you biggest mistake Bfrank is. Before you start posting accusing Rees of things, you do not bother to find out where he might really be at the time you do it and thus you set yourself up to look like a fool.

To conclude, I am not Jonathan Rees but my job is to make you think I am so I can make you look stupid when all is said and done.

Have a good night knucklehead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.