Washington DC Message Boards

BFRANK IS TRUTHSEEKER

JRR

The only person who can LOCK or PIN a topic is the person who started the topic.

How was TRUTHSEEKER able to PINNED a topic started by BFRANK?

Simple, TRUTHSEEKER is BRFRANK and only GOD knows how many other names here are the same person.

Every so often BFRANK slips and gives away his aliases and even admitted herein that he has posted under aliases.

Let Luke Wilbury explain this to all how TRUTHSEEKER was able to LOCK/PIN a topic started by BFRANK unless they are one in the same.

The only person who can LOCK or PIN a topic is the person who started the topic.

How was TRUTHSEEKER able to PINNED a topic started by BFRANK?

Simple, TRUTHSEEKER is BRFRANK and only GOD knows how many other names here are the same person.

Every so often BFRANK slips and gives away his aliases and even admitted herein that he has posted under aliases.

Let Luke Wilbury explain this to all how TRUTHSEEKER was able to LOCK/PIN a topic started by BFRANK unless they are one in the same.

Were I to stoop to addressing the alleged candidate personally, I would merely point out that the thread was begun and open for comment long before it was locked.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

It was just locked today by Truthseeker not previously.

Explain how can he lock your post!

Were I to stoop to addressing the alleged candidate personally, I would merely point out that the thread was begun and open for comment long before it was locked.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

It was just locked today by Truthseeker not previously.

Explain how can he lock your post!

That's one of the tautological statements for which you've become infamous.

How can I make this simple for you:

Bfranks starts post. Truthseeker (and you in the guise of Dice Clay) add comments. Bfranks arranges through the moderators, to pin the topic. It then got closed for comment. I've tried to comment again, but am, like you, locked out.

Again, you sad little man, repeating misinformation doesn't lend it credence. It has, in fact, quite the opposite effect. You're just plain wrong about this. Look, you clearly don't understand how this works and I'm not wasting another moment of my evening attempting to explain the obvious to someone incapable of grasping it.

Go play on DCist for a while, Alias Boy. I'm bored with you.

Bfrank,

If everybody is doing what I and others suspect and that is, hiding behind proxies, then anybody can come here and elsewhere, post under any name they want even if it is not them but maybe a brother-in-law they hate and none of us can prove or disprove who they are. The proxies will not have or keep records of the thousands of people who tap into them every hour to post anonymously on boards around the world.

You rely on proxies, false screen names and the like to do as you please and you know how easy it is and how impossible it will be for anyone to prove it.

Right now, maybe 500 people in our area are coming over on the same IP address based upon using the same proxy program.

You, Truthseeker and others who come here are not listed as members with this DC Message Board but others who have posted everywhere are. Suspicious at best.

You could always have someone step up and say it was them all along and not you.

How can you or I ever be sure that the name you see is really the person you think it is?

YOU AND I CAN NEVER PROVE THE REAL IDENTITY OF ANYONE HERE AS THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO ALLOW ANONIMITY which is why so many people across the country love posting anonymously.

You are very stupid Bfrank and fail to understand that others may be doing what you are and you can no more prove who they are than they can prove who you are.

This is a game for you and you live for it morning, noon and night.

What you do is no crime and neither is it for the hundreds of people who do the same.

That\'s one of the tautological statements for which you\'ve become infamous.

How can I make this simple for you:

Bfranks starts post. Truthseeker (and you in the guise of Dice Clay) add comments. Bfranks arranges through the moderators, to pin the topic. It then got closed for comment. I\'ve tried to comment again, but am, like you, locked out.

Again, you sad little man, repeating misinformation doesn\'t lend it credence. It has, in fact, quite the opposite effect. You\'re just plain wrong about this. Look, you clearly don\'t understand how this works and I\'m not wasting another moment of my evening attempting to explain the obvious to someone incapable of grasping it.

Go play on DCist for a while, Alias Boy. I\'m bored with you.