Washington DC Message Boards

Please Ignore Bfrankdc, Truthseeker and Etc.

JRR

I am a real person.

I will give you my real name.

I will tell you where I live.

I will give you my phone number at home and work.

BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER and the others will never disclose their real name, give you their real address, a telephone number to reach them at and so on because they are not real people separate from each other.

If BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER2 and the others were real people then they would have no problem in disclosing the foregoing information but that is not their intent. Their intent is to mislead people with lies, innuendo, manufactured falsehoods and more and they have been doing this from the very first week I announced my candidacy. To avoid having to be honest, they will allege some fear of retaliation which is a weak argument used often by cowards who are ill intended.

Why are they doing it? Simple, they fear my campaign, they know my Team is out there and they cannot stop them.

Who are these people? Some say it is Sam Brooks who did this same thing back in early 2004 against Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown; Some say it is the people working at DCist; and Some have other opinions.

All I can say is, these people under diffferent names and some like Jerr Kerr, Joe Deluth and others where those email addresses no longer exist have always come with the same stuff and is it not strange that none of them claim to know each other or have posted in different places but yet they all come with the same stuff.

I am asking the people out there who know me, know the many good things I have done over the years and know these people are liars to stop posting here on DC Pages because this is what they want, namely, they get a rise out of upsetting you and you give them fuel to carry on their malicious objective.

So see them for what they are, namely, professional liars who create lies, twist truths and alter and manufacture facts to suit their needs.

None of them would have th guts to meet me face to face and say what they have here or elsewhere because they are liars and can never back up with real proof anything they have said but hope that you are not smart enough to see through their lies.

In conclusion, ignore them as they can talk their crap here but they cannot stop my campaign or the growing number of volunteers I have on the streets every night passing out my material or stopping an average of 65 people a night to read my website and write nice emails.

IGNORE THEM AND YOU WILL TAKE AWAY THEIR JOY OF BEING JERKS.

I think you are beyond paranoid, Mr. Rees.

Do you dispute the IP information I have posted which directly links your IP addresses and self-created aliases to the IP addresses of many of the psuedonymns which have been pervasive thoughout the DCPages message board?

How do you account for the names including yours, missgloverpark, CUMES, and others who "we" have been conversing with? Is it coincidence that there are groups of aliases connected by the same root IP address?

If these were really a mulititude of different posters, there would be much more variety in the IP addresses (prior to your discovery and disclosure of Proxy IP addresses). Indeed, you and your aliases have given me quite an education about Proxy IP addresses, false registrations and general split-personality disorders.

You can see that the others that you cite (factchecker and truthseeker), consistently use their own IP addresses which are distinct from mine. It appears that none of us are hiding behind a proxy IP, as you are (evidenced by virtue of the code errors which persist in the posts of you, missgloverpark, Angela, Tammy and the other aliases you have created).

If you think your rants against me are going to help your cause, you are mistaken. You have created your own hole, and the record on these pages are but one place where voters and journalists are and will check the veracity and sanity of your person.

B. Frank

I am a real person.

I will give you my real name.

I will tell you where I live.

I will give you my phone number at home and work.

BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER and the others will never disclose their real name, give you their real address, a telephone number to reach them at and so on because they are not real people separate from each other.

If BFRANKDC, TRUTHSEEKER, FACTCHECKER2 and the others were real people then they would have no problem in disclosing the foregoing information but that is not their intent. Their intent is to mislead people with lies, innuendo, manufactured falsehoods and more and they have been doing this from the very first week I announced my candidacy. To avoid having to be honest, they will allege some fear of retaliation which is a weak argument used often by cowards who are ill intended.

Why are they doing it? Simple, they fear my campaign, they know my Team is out there and they cannot stop them.

Who are these people? Some say it is Sam Brooks who did this same thing back in early 2004 against Harold Brazil and Kwame Brown; Some say it is the people working at DCist; and Some have other opinions.

All I can say is, these people under diffferent names and some like Jerr Kerr, Joe Deluth and others where those email addresses no longer exist have always come with the same stuff and is it not strange that none of them claim to know each other or have posted in different places but yet they all come with the same stuff.

I am asking the people out there who know me, know the many good things I have done over the years and know these people are liars to stop posting here on DC Pages because this is what they want, namely, they get a rise out of upsetting you and you give them fuel to carry on their malicious objective.

So see them for what they are, namely, professional liars who create lies, twist truths and alter and manufacture facts to suit their needs.

None of them would have th guts to meet me face to face and say what they have here or elsewhere because they are liars and can never back up with real proof anything they have said but hope that you are not smart enough to see through their lies.

In conclusion, ignore them as they can talk their crap here but they cannot stop my campaign or the growing number of volunteers I have on the streets every night passing out my material or stopping an average of 65 people a night to read my website and write nice emails.

IGNORE THEM AND YOU WILL TAKE AWAY THEIR JOY OF BEING JERKS.

Until you stop being coward and hiding behind a phony name I will deny anything you say.

Come forward in a public place and show me your real proof and not that which you manufactured to achieve your nefarious objective.

Your IP address posted is the same IP addres that JT Frank used a good while back. Explain or were you once him and District Information too? How many names have you had?

Do you dispute the IP information I have posted which directly links your IP addresses and self-created aliases to the IP addresses of many of the psuedonymns which have been pervasive thoughout the DCPages message board?

How do you account for the names including yours, missgloverpark, CUMES, and others who \"we\" have been conversing with? Is it coincidence that there are groups of aliases connected by the same root IP address?

If these were really a mulititude of different posters, there would be much more variety in the IP addresses (prior to your discovery and disclosure of Proxy IP addresses). Indeed, you and your aliases have given me quite an education about Proxy IP addresses, false registrations and general split-personality disorders.

You can see that the others that you cite (factchecker and truthseeker), consistently use their own IP addresses which are distinct from mine. It appears that none of us are hiding behind a proxy IP, as you are (evidenced by virtue of the code errors which persist in the posts of you, missgloverpark, Angela, Tammy and the other aliases you have created).

If you think your rants against me are going to help your cause, you are mistaken. You have created your own hole, and the record on these pages are but one place where voters and journalists are and will check the veracity and sanity of your person.

B. Frank

As for everybody else, they are probably using the same proxy program you and your many aliases are using to hide behind!

How do you account for the names including yours, missgloverpark, CUMES, and others who \"we\" have been conversing with? Is it coincidence that there are groups of aliases connected by the same root IP address?

B. Frank

Please provide a link where someone named "jtfrank" posted with my IP address. Please provide a link, because I an unequivically state that it never happened.

You are the one running for public office yet you are hiding behind aliases like "missgloverpark" whose IP address you shared THIS MORNING on the NBC thread. Can you explain the vitriol you spread by the various aliases you post under (the James Ray Smith here and at DCist were about as vile racist filth as I have ever seen).

I have never posted behind a proxy IP as evidenced my the lack of code errors seen in any of my posts. Please provide substantive information about what you claim, because to date your word is crap.

B. Frank

Until you stop being coward and hiding behind a phony name I will deny anything you say.

Come forward in a public place and show me your real proof and not that which you manufactured to achieve your nefarious objective.

Your IP address posted is the same IP addres that JT Frank used a good while back. Explain or were you once him and District Information too? How many names have you had?

As for everybody else, they are probably using the same proxy program you and your many aliases are using to hide behind!

Bfrank, you are a liar. Prove that anybody used the same IP address.

Come out from the closet and prove all you say with real evidence not that you doctored up to justify your lies.

Please provide a link where someone named \"jtfrank\" posted with my IP address. Please provide a link, because I an unequivically state that it never happened.

You are the one running for public office yet you are hiding behind aliases like \"missgloverpark\" whose IP address you shared THIS MORNING on the NBC thread. Can you explain the vitriol you spread by the various aliases you post under (the James Ray Smith here and at DCist were about as vile racist filth as I have ever seen).

I have never posted behind a proxy IP as evidenced my the lack of code errors seen in any of my posts. Please provide substantive information about what you claim, because to date your word is crap.

B. Frank

Luke Wilbury cannot vouch for your postings over on other boards so asking him is worthless.

Stop avoiding the invitation to meet face to face as that makes you look bad.

Your writing style and the way you phrase things is so identical to Martin Austermuhle the second rate writer for DCist.

I trust if you ask Luke Wilbur, he will confirm the veracity of my posts.

B. Frank

No, but Luke can verify my postings on this board, and he can verify the IP addresses and aliases I posted.

You may as well give up now.

B. Frank

Luke Wilbury cannot vouch for your postings over on other boards so asking him is worthless.

Stop avoiding the invitation to meet face to face as that makes you look bad.

Your writing style and the way you phrase things is so identical to Martin Austermuhle the second rate writer for DCist.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.