Washington DC Message Boards

Fellow RDA members

I submit, fellow R--s debunkers, that the Planned Ignoring campaign is actually working. R--s is so frightened of being ignored that he's actually started using his own name. Psychologically speaking, this is fascinating (read up on dissociative disorder if you're interested in that sort of thing.) But more importantly I think it speaks well of the overall outlook for the mission. Ignore him. Tell others to do the same. He'll either start behaving in a decent and healthy manner, or will become so agitated he'll have to seek the help he so desperately needs.

My two cents.

Love,

NSB, NBF

I submit, fellow R--s debunkers, that the Planned Ignoring campaign is actually working. R--s is so frightened of being ignored that he's actually started using his own name. Psychologically speaking, this is fascinating (read up on dissociative disorder if you're interested in that sort of thing.) But more importantly I think it speaks well of the overall outlook for the mission. Ignore him. Tell others to do the same. He'll either start behaving in a decent and healthy manner, or will become so agitated he'll have to seek the help he so desperately needs.

My two cents.

Love,

NSB, NBF

Let's rededicate ourselves to our noble mission, comrades!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.