Washington DC Message Boards

Tammy, MissGloverPark, Angela Brannon -- What ANC are you members of?

I attend once in a while the ANC-3B hearings which is Glover Park. We meet at Guy Mason Recreation Center, 3600 Calvert Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007. Our ANC is a mess as the infighting is heavy duty and there is an ongoing effort now to recall one of our commissioners Amy Bowman which is being spearheaded by Mr. & Mrs. Bitando but behind the scene a former commissioner Christopher Lively with input from that Mr. Sam Brooks are the true figures trying to get her recalled all of which is stiring up anomosity against Lively and Brooks in our area.

I stopped going because it is a mess.

Tammy,

You mentioned you knew MissGloverPark and Angela Brannon through your ANC. Which one is it?

Martin Austermuhle

Editor-in-Chief, DCist

I'm going to make sure and attend so I can meet MissGloverPark and Angel Brannon.

I attend once in a while the ANC-3B hearings which is Glover Park. We meet at Guy Mason Recreation Center, 3600 Calvert Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007. Our ANC is a mess as the infighting is heavy duty and there is an ongoing effort now to recall one of our commissioners Amy Bowman which is being spearheaded by Mr. & Mrs. Bitando but behind the scene a former commissioner Christopher Lively with input from that Mr. Sam Brooks are the true figures trying to get her recalled all of which is stiring up anomosity against Lively and Brooks in our area.

I stopped going because it is a mess.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.