Washington DC Message Boards

Sam Brooks, you will never get my vote!

I think the people here on DC Pages and on all other message boards have wised up to realize who you are, all your phony screen names, that you and nobody else is the one behind the attacks on the other three candidates for our ward city council and unless people are blind, then they realize it too.

So you and your many phony screen names need to stop because I have been emailing over 300 of my female friends here in ward three asking them not to vote for you because of the childish crap you have been pulling on many message boards because you are not man enough to take on your competitors in a real way so you resort to this childishness.

I assure you, my friends will blanket our ward via email asking us ladies who make up 67% of all ward three voters not to vote for you because of your never ending internet assaults on the other.

Grow up little boy.

Angela Brannon

So someone named "Angela" comes here and posts for the first time alleging these attacks on the "other three candidates".

Hey Angela, where are the attacks on any of the candidates, particularly the other two?

So far, for the most part, the banter has been between a bunch of "people", none of whom are the actual political candidates, unless you count the cut-and-pastes of Rees's messages by his "son" Jason, missgloverpark, Cumes, rapmasterJohnny and other fine Rees supporters, whose syntax and grammaitcal errors are remarkable similar to yours.

Best,

B. Frank

I think the people here on DC Pages and on all other message boards have wised up to realize who you are, all your phony screen names, that you and nobody else is the one behind the attacks on the other three candidates for our ward city council and unless people are blind, then they realize it too.

So you and your many phony screen names need to stop because I have been emailing over 300 of my female friends here in ward three asking them not to vote for you because of the childish crap you have been pulling on many message boards because you are not man enough to take on your competitors in a real way so you resort to this childishness.

I assure you, my friends will blanket our ward via email asking us ladies who make up 67% of all ward three voters not to vote for you because of your never ending internet assaults on the other.

Grow up little boy.

Angela Brannon

Edited by bfrankdc

Ms. Cumes said that your postings come from the same IP address as the few Sam Brooks has posted.

I wonder how that is possible unless you are him?

So someone named \\\"Angela\\\" comes here and posts for the first time alleging these attacks on the \\\"other three candidates\\\".

Hey Angela, where are the attacks on any of the candidates, particularly the other two?

So far, for the most part, the banter has been between a bunch of \\\"people\\\", none of whom are the actual political candidates, unless you count the cut-and-pastes of Rees\\\'s messages by his \\\"son\\\" Jason, missgloverpark, Cumes, rapmasterJohnny and other fine Rees supporters, whose syntax and grammaitcal errors are remarkable similar to yours.

Best,

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.