Washington DC Message Boards

R.t. Productions

Guest Rosetta Thompson

Guest Rosetta Thompson

R.T. Productions of Mitchellville is holding its first new artist showcase from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at the Metrotone Baptist Church, 5126 B-S.E. Washington, D.C., new Gospel talent including groups, quartets, choirs soloists and more will perform. The concert is free.

For more information, call Rosetta Thompson at 301-459-7372.

• 1 year later...
Guest joanie brody washington,dc

dear rosetta, my family and i have been to many of your shows throughout the years. in april of 2005 we attended a show at bibleway. the first group to sing was a group named the anointed sons of jersey. i was lucky to speak with them and we also brought their cd. we love the shows you give ,but we would like to see more of the anointed sons on your shows. thank you joanie( area missionary)

Guest joanie brody washington,dc

dear rosetta, my family and i have been to many of your shows throughout the years. in april of 2005 we attended a show at bibleway. the first group to sing was a group named the anointed sons of jersey. i was lucky to speak with them and we also brought their cd. we love the shows you give ,but we would like to see more of the anointed sons on your shows. thank you joanie( area missionary)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.