Washington DC Message Boards

Hair Fusion Instructions........

valencia

LADIES BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE POSTED ON MY THREAD, ADVERTISING FUSION LESSONS VIA PHONE AND EMAIL.....

INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD INCLUDE VISUAL AS WELL AS AUDIO PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THAT TRAP. IT WAS ALSO NOTED THAT FUSION SUPPLIES CAN BE FOUND EVERYWHERE. (LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ALREADY) AND MOST OF US ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL FUSION BONDS ARE NOT EQUAL. PLEASE GET THE PROPER TRAINING, DONT FORGET ABOUT THE BAD HAIR FUSION PICTURES THAT I HAVE POSTED IN MY ONLINE PHOTO ABLUM, (LINK BELOW IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, click on bad hair). DON'T LET THAT BE YOU....I QUESTION HOW THIS PERSON WAS TRAINED. I ALSO HAVE AN IDEA WHO IT IS B) IF THIS TECHNIQE COULD BE TAUGHT OVER THE PHONE OR BY EMAIL I WOULDN'T HAVE THE PICTURES, EVERYBODY WOULD BE GREAT AT IT AND I WOULD HAVE MORE TIME TO MAKE CLIENTS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND LESS TIME CLEANING UP BEHIND TRIFLING SO-CALLED STYLIST. REMEMBER A PROFESSIONAL WOULD NEVER ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR HAIR. I GOT RID OF THE ORIGINAL POST THIS TIME BUT NEXT TIME IT WILL BE REPORTED, I REFUSE TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE A POST LIKE THAT CAN CAUSE.

BAD HAIR FUSION.........(click the bad hair ablum)

THANK YOU FOR READING

Valencia