Washington DC Message Boards

Crayola, Hallmark And Binney & Smith

nannypwr

Hello everyone! I am new to the group! I live in Northern VA outside of DC/MD. I would love to hook up with other consultants in my area and try to put together a vendor blender sometime! I look forward to meeting everyone and learning about their companies! I am also looking for people who would like to have parties and purchase items. I have a fantastic deal right now about how you can get 9 holiday gifts for under $8.50 each! Email me for more information! :D

Alice

My info on my company:

Binney & Smith, Hallmark and Crayola..........Do you know what they all have in common?

The newest home party plan on the block! We are one year old and looking for fantastic consultants in various states! Big Yellow Box by Crayola offers all inclusive art and craft projects in a big yellow box! Do you remember how exciting it was when you opened that little yellow box of brand new 16 crayons as a child? You can have that same excitement with our Big Yellow Boxes! The kits are for kids aged 3 to 103!

You can set your own hours, advance when you want to go forward and your whole family can be involved in building a wonderful business! We have a great kit valued at $400 for $199..this includes 10 of our best projects!

If you join with me by OCt 15, I will give you a project valued at $14.99. If you get a friend to join with you she/he will get a project at $14.99 and you will get one at $24.99!

So contact me for more information and to learn more about how you can bring that magical smile and delight of opening the big yellow box to your house and community!

Alice

Independent Team Leader

Big Yellow Box by Crayola

www.bigyellowbox.net/alice